**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by eagles137

http://niketeam.nike.com/...n+sport_Baseball&Ntt=Men's%2520Baseball some of the new items i noticed were undershirts with the swosh at the neck, Diamond elite pro catchers and 1st basemens glove. New shorts and shirts, stuff like that. Im sure batting gloves and shoes will be added as they start popin up in the big leagues.

What exactly is a Stock Elite Henley 1.2? There's no image for it and I can't find anything on google... any idea?

http://niketeam.nike.com/...n+sport_Baseball&Ntt=Men's%2520Baseball some of the new items i noticed were undershirts with the swosh at the neck, Diamond elite pro catchers and 1st basemens glove. New shorts and shirts, stuff like that. Im sure batting gloves and shoes will be added as they start popin up in the big leagues.

What exactly is a Stock Elite Henley 1.2? There's no image for it and I can't find anything on google... any idea?

Originally Posted by sfandy

My guess is that is is like a long sleeve pull over or something along those lines.

My guess is that is is like a long sleeve pull over or something along those lines.

found it on the uniform builder, it says when you rollover it "Stock Elite Henley 1.2" sorry i cut it out of the pic by accident

found it on the uniform builder, it says when you rollover it "Stock Elite Henley 1.2" sorry i cut it out of the pic by accident

Originally Posted by LHP

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

Nike Air Grinders? never seen em before..different colorways would look fire!
pimp.gif
Dont remember for sure but almost positive those are the cleats that will be on Nike ID next season...sorry for the double post I forgot to quote it the first time
i cant wait to see all the different colorways on these, hopefully nike gives us more customization options

Originally Posted by LHP

pimp.gif
Dont remember for sure but almost positive those are the cleats that will be on Nike ID next season...sorry for the double post I forgot to quote it the first time
i cant wait to see all the different colorways on these, hopefully nike gives us more customization options

Originally Posted by LHP

pimp.gif
am i the only one who thinks these look cheap, and almost like little kid cleats

Originally Posted by LHP

pimp.gif
am i the only one who thinks these look cheap, and almost like little kid cleats

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by LHP

agreed, i think i had cleats really similar to these when i was in t-ball. that's not to say i dont like the look of them, they just aren't what i would expect from Nike these days.

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

Originally Posted by LHP

agreed, i think i had cleats really similar to these when i was in t-ball. that's not to say i dont like the look of them, they just aren't what i would expect from Nike these days.

Back
Top Bottom