**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

the new cleats are out of control. nice to see some innovative looks instead of just churning out the same stuff. the carbons are dope but i would love to see a colorway with more white or something. all black cleats are a little 2004 haha...ill still probably buy them though..o well

anyone see george kottaras on the brewers wearing some nike speed football cleats?? any pics? also, anyone ever tried wearing football cleats during a game? i have a pair of  nike hyperfly cleats( original hyperdunk football cleats) that i could use but it would be risky..suggestions?

anyone see george kottaras on the brewers wearing some nike speed football cleats?? any pics? also, anyone ever tried wearing football cleats during a game? i have a pair of  nike hyperfly cleats( original hyperdunk football cleats) that i could use but it would be risky..suggestions?

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

I feel like it would be bad unless you were playing on a field with really nice dirt. You'd be fine in the OF but on the INF and on the basepaths I dont think you'd be able to get enough traction because of the blunter, cylindrical spikes.

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

I feel like it would be bad unless you were playing on a field with really nice dirt. You'd be fine in the OF but on the INF and on the basepaths I dont think you'd be able to get enough traction because of the blunter, cylindrical spikes.

Once the cleats start coming out in the Big Leagues and become more mainstream and pop up on sites like eastbay and baseballexp more color ways will start coming out.

Once the cleats start coming out in the Big Leagues and become more mainstream and pop up on sites like eastbay and baseballexp more color ways will start coming out.

Originally Posted by eagles137

true, thats how it usually is. the huaraches are sick though and they look more comfortable around the ankle. the strap on my LWP90s digs in sometimes

Originally Posted by eagles137

true, thats how it usually is. the huaraches are sick though and they look more comfortable around the ankle. the strap on my LWP90s digs in sometimes

On the nike baseball fb page they have pics from this thing called the battle of omaha and one of the kids in the pictures has some black/neon cleats, they look new but im not sure.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=225968787432552&set=a.225968647432566.76524.156211407741624&type=1&theater

Not sure if the link will work because of how fb is, but i would like there page because they most likely be uploading lots of pics throughout the CWS with gear.

On the nike baseball fb page they have pics from this thing called the battle of omaha and one of the kids in the pictures has some black/neon cleats, they look new but im not sure.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/photo.php?fbid=225968787432552&set=a.225968647432566.76524.156211407741624&type=1&theater

Not sure if the link will work because of how fb is, but i would like there page because they most likely be uploading lots of pics throughout the CWS with gear.

Hey guys, got one more year of high school ball left. I was wondering if anybody knows what the best BBCOR bat is? Or I was also weighing the option of going all wood. Any thoughts?

Hey guys, got one more year of high school ball left. I was wondering if anybody knows what the best BBCOR bat is? Or I was also weighing the option of going all wood. Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by AFranklin9

Don't use wood if you can still use BBCOR, wood's just not as good and has a much smaller sweet spot. As for the best BBCOR bat, I would have to say the rip-it. Everyone I know who has used it also has said its the best one.

Don't use wood if you can still use BBCOR, wood's just not as good and has a much smaller sweet spot. As for the best BBCOR bat, I would have to say the rip-it. Everyone I know who has used it also has said its the best one.

didn't notice this while i was watchin the game but it looks like these are new nike catcher leg guards
ap-201106171440528496314.jpg

also cubsfan3079 ive used some football cleats before. I used the nike lt 2.1 sharks so they were more like a molded baseball cleat then the normal football cleat. i catch and the grip with them was good and baserunning wasn't bad either.

didn't notice this while i was watchin the game but it looks like these are new nike catcher leg guards

also cubsfan3079 ive used some football cleats before. I used the nike lt 2.1 sharks so they were more like a molded baseball cleat then the normal football cleat. i catch and the grip with them was good and baserunning wasn't bad either.

i personally like wood better, if you could use a heavier wood bat it makes up for the loss of pop in the bbcor's, with that said it would definitely be expensive because broken bats are inevitable. i like the 5150, thats what i used this year and had no complaints. and i could be mistaken but aren't some high schools still allowing 1 or 2 besr bats?

i personally like wood better, if you could use a heavier wood bat it makes up for the loss of pop in the bbcor's, with that said it would definitely be expensive because broken bats are inevitable. i like the 5150, thats what i used this year and had no complaints. and i could be mistaken but aren't some high schools still allowing 1 or 2 besr bats?

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

i have the hyperfly td and im thinking that the td outsole would be similar to the MCS outsole for baseball..agree/disagree?

Originally Posted by HoyaTank

i have the hyperfly td and im thinking that the td outsole would be similar to the MCS outsole for baseball..agree/disagree?

If you have the option to wait to get one I would do that. I think the more time companies have with the BBCOR rules the better the bats will become, in a few years I don't think the bats will be so far behind the BESR's. Easton just came out with their new power brigade bat the the college's have been swinging for a little bit which is much better then the bbcor surge from what the players were saying. Next year's line of bats will be a lot better then the first line of BBCOR's. But like the comment above the Rip it protoytype has gotten really good reviews. You can order it off their website and send it back for full money if you don't like it which is a really good feature to test it out. Here are some websites that have solid reviews on the BBCOR's.
http://bestbbcorbaseball.com/

http://topbbcor.com/

If you have the option to wait to get one I would do that. I think the more time companies have with the BBCOR rules the better the bats will become, in a few years I don't think the bats will be so far behind the BESR's. Easton just came out with their new power brigade bat the the college's have been swinging for a little bit which is much better then the bbcor surge from what the players were saying. Next year's line of bats will be a lot better then the first line of BBCOR's. But like the comment above the Rip it protoytype has gotten really good reviews. You can order it off their website and send it back for full money if you don't like it which is a really good feature to test it out. Here are some websites that have solid reviews on the BBCOR's.
http://bestbbcorbaseball.com/

http://topbbcor.com/

Back
Top Bottom