**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

I'm very discouraged by Nike this season. The prices for the new cleats, batting gloves, etc. are INSANE! $140 for the carbon II's, $50 for the new Fuse BG's, I mean come on. Thats out of control. Meanwhile, you can get the newest top of the line Under Armour BG's for $30 and their top of the line cleats for $50. 

Agreed, I'm not as mad about the prices as I am about the fieldhouse stuff and only offering the select releases they have for their products. I think everyone on this thread would love to have half the stuff and the field house, the stuff is sick I would for sure drop some dough in a place like that. But no it's another sorry general costumer you need to  be here in OMAHA to get the things you have been dying to have for awhile now. I get pissed about stuff like that because of the one time we get a chance to have for say ID wristbands it's only to those at the CWS with no online release. They do it with so many products it's insane, everyday on this thread we see how sick some of their cleats can be or the catchers masks so on and so fourth. They don't even give us the option on ID to make cleats similar to Pujols, Manny, ect. "Or you need to be a sponsored athlete" 

I'm very discouraged by Nike this season. The prices for the new cleats, batting gloves, etc. are INSANE! $140 for the carbon II's, $50 for the new Fuse BG's, I mean come on. Thats out of control. Meanwhile, you can get the newest top of the line Under Armour BG's for $30 and their top of the line cleats for $50. 

Agreed, I'm not as mad about the prices as I am about the fieldhouse stuff and only offering the select releases they have for their products. I think everyone on this thread would love to have half the stuff and the field house, the stuff is sick I would for sure drop some dough in a place like that. But no it's another sorry general costumer you need to  be here in OMAHA to get the things you have been dying to have for awhile now. I get pissed about stuff like that because of the one time we get a chance to have for say ID wristbands it's only to those at the CWS with no online release. They do it with so many products it's insane, everyday on this thread we see how sick some of their cleats can be or the catchers masks so on and so fourth. They don't even give us the option on ID to make cleats similar to Pujols, Manny, ect. "Or you need to be a sponsored athlete" 

Originally Posted by flaco425

Under Armour cleats are ugly....so pay $50 for cheap ugly cleats. 
I definitely don't disagree with you on that at all. I'm a Nike guy, no matter how high their prices are. It's just disappointing to see Nike's general price trend on their equipment.

Originally Posted by flaco425

Under Armour cleats are ugly....so pay $50 for cheap ugly cleats. 
I definitely don't disagree with you on that at all. I'm a Nike guy, no matter how high their prices are. It's just disappointing to see Nike's general price trend on their equipment.

Originally Posted by eagles137

Amen! The college world series pro combat shirts, 1.3 trainer, batting gloves, etc. are absolutely nasty! But of course, we'll never be able to get our hands on them. And those sweat bands 
eek.gif
. I mean, think how much money they would make if they sold that stuff on Nike.com or even if they just sold the leftovers on Nike.com (fingers crossed)

Originally Posted by eagles137

Amen! The college world series pro combat shirts, 1.3 trainer, batting gloves, etc. are absolutely nasty! But of course, we'll never be able to get our hands on them. And those sweat bands 
eek.gif
. I mean, think how much money they would make if they sold that stuff on Nike.com or even if they just sold the leftovers on Nike.com (fingers crossed)

9ba36af66636addb8679b883244817f4f9d05b74_r.jpeg

Not as hot as Carbon II's (think by now its pretty established that I <3 Carbon II's), but still pretty damn hot. Best UA cleat yet IMO.

9ba36af66636addb8679b883244817f4f9d05b74_r.jpeg

Not as hot as Carbon II's (think by now its pretty established that I <3 Carbon II's), but still pretty damn hot. Best UA cleat yet IMO.

Back
Top Bottom