**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

i have a question if you are sponsored by a company (nike/under armour) do you have to wear there sunglasses or can you wear oakley or some other company

i have a question if you are sponsored by a company (nike/under armour) do you have to wear there sunglasses or can you wear oakley or some other company

Originally Posted by andy114

Im pretty sure it depends on what your contractual obligations are with the company. for example im sure a guy like A rod has a full nike contract. Thats why cleats, BGs, undershirts, sunglasses, etc is all nike. He has a bat deal with Louisville Slugger. Blah blah. other guys might have just a shoe deal with nike but can wear whatever other stuff they want.

Originally Posted by andy114

Im pretty sure it depends on what your contractual obligations are with the company. for example im sure a guy like A rod has a full nike contract. Thats why cleats, BGs, undershirts, sunglasses, etc is all nike. He has a bat deal with Louisville Slugger. Blah blah. other guys might have just a shoe deal with nike but can wear whatever other stuff they want.

^pretty much nailed it, theres also limited sponsorship's, my old work out partner wasn't forced to wear nike anything, but they gave him 15 g's in cash and 15 g's in nike cash to a private store so they made it hard for him not to wear nike if that makes sense

^pretty much nailed it, theres also limited sponsorship's, my old work out partner wasn't forced to wear nike anything, but they gave him 15 g's in cash and 15 g's in nike cash to a private store so they made it hard for him not to wear nike if that makes sense

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

damn i could do some damage with 15,000 in nike $$ at a private store

Originally Posted by JackAttack22

he was saying its like a swoosh.com type store except more exclusive obviously and the prices are over 50% off retail. he was a jerk or i woulda asked him for free stuff 
laugh.gif

he was saying its like a swoosh.com type store except more exclusive obviously and the prices are over 50% off retail. he was a jerk or i woulda asked him for free stuff 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Sounds to me like even more of a reason to ask for free stuff haha

laugh.gif

Sounds to me like even more of a reason to ask for free stuff haha

The 15k towards nike stuff is actually brutal. They allow you to sign into an account that used to be under the name nike elite dot com. The store barely had anything the normal NDC had. The best way to use the money from contracts with nike, is when you are in the major cities NY, LA, chicago and you are allowed to use that money at the Niketowns in those cities.

The 15k towards nike stuff is actually brutal. They allow you to sign into an account that used to be under the name nike elite dot com. The store barely had anything the normal NDC had. The best way to use the money from contracts with nike, is when you are in the major cities NY, LA, chicago and you are allowed to use that money at the Niketowns in those cities.

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Pujols MVP trainers 2010 (not mine)
Those are the most comfiest durable turfs ever. I have the green/white pair if anyone was interested in pics?
baseballsavings has a few colors too I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Pujols MVP trainers 2010 (not mine)
Those are the most comfiest durable turfs ever. I have the green/white pair if anyone was interested in pics?
baseballsavings has a few colors too I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom