**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

Some new stuff from the Nike Fieldhouse in Omaha...they have a custom wristband station as well. 
eek.gif
 could you by any chance pick me up a pair if you go back? 

Some new stuff from the Nike Fieldhouse in Omaha...they have a custom wristband station as well. 
eek.gif

I actually know a guy that has a Mizuno deal, where he gets $10,000 that he can use on Mizuno gear or like Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, and a bunch of other places like that. It's pretty sick. My dad is an agent and has a guy with an Akadema contract where he only uses their catcher's gear and gloves. He uses everything else Under Armour. (Sometimes he uses Akadema batting gloves instead of UA.)

I actually know a guy that has a Mizuno deal, where he gets $10,000 that he can use on Mizuno gear or like Cabela's, Bass Pro Shops, and a bunch of other places like that. It's pretty sick. My dad is an agent and has a guy with an Akadema contract where he only uses their catcher's gear and gloves. He uses everything else Under Armour. (Sometimes he uses Akadema batting gloves instead of UA.)

Originally Posted by diegoespinosasb

Pujols MVP trainers 2010 (not mine)
Those are the most comfiest durable turfs ever. I have the green/white pair if anyone was interested in pics?
what does the wwjd mean on all of pujols stuff

Those are the most comfiest durable turfs ever. I have the green/white pair if anyone was interested in pics?
what does the wwjd mean on all of pujols stuff

if anyone is in omaha or will be there i would definitely pay to get some gear (price of the item, shipping, potentially a finders fee type thing too) hit me up if youre there

if anyone is in omaha or will be there i would definitely pay to get some gear (price of the item, shipping, potentially a finders fee type thing too) hit me up if youre there

baseballsavings has a few colors too I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. Thanks in advance

baseballsavings has a few colors too I've been eyeing them up for a bit. I wouldn't mind seeing some pics. Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

eek.gif
Sorry those were just from nikebaseball twitter feed or facebook. If anyone from the thread is there I would def pay for custom wrist bands as well. 

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

eek.gif
Sorry those were just from nikebaseball twitter feed or facebook. If anyone from the thread is there I would def pay for custom wrist bands as well. 

I'm very discouraged by Nike this season. The prices for the new cleats, batting gloves, etc. are INSANE! $140 for the carbon II's, $50 for the new Fuse BG's, I mean come on. Thats out of control. Meanwhile, you can get the newest top of the line Under Armour BG's for $30 and their top of the line cleats for $50. 

I'm very discouraged by Nike this season. The prices for the new cleats, batting gloves, etc. are INSANE! $140 for the carbon II's, $50 for the new Fuse BG's, I mean come on. Thats out of control. Meanwhile, you can get the newest top of the line Under Armour BG's for $30 and their top of the line cleats for $50. 

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Under Armour cleats are ugly....so pay $50 for cheap ugly cleats.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

Under Armour cleats are ugly....so pay $50 for cheap ugly cleats.

Back
Top Bottom