**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

Originally Posted by sfandy

michael morse....

http://sports.yahoo.com/m...14d98639-getty-120350047

so sick
Those are sooooo sick, wow I think that's my favorite colorway I've seen of those on anyone 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I wonder if any new undershirts from Nike will be released?
On the niketeam website it has a long sleeve and short sleeve undershirt with the logo at the neck. 
hmm interesting may have to pick me up a s/l and a l/l but i wonder if Nike will do anything new by the world series?

Originally Posted by eagles137

Originally Posted by chezzer10

I wonder if any new undershirts from Nike will be released?
On the niketeam website it has a long sleeve and short sleeve undershirt with the logo at the neck. 
hmm interesting may have to pick me up a s/l and a l/l but i wonder if Nike will do anything new by the world series?

Originally Posted by MP23

Worley's cleats are the Air Zoom Diamond, Kenny Lofton's sig cleat from 1997.
Precisely, here's a picture out of my old Eastbay:

I seem to remember some of Lofton's PEs having some gray instead of white, but not any of the released versions. That would be cool if they brought these back IF they did them properly (not like they did the Diamond Furys from '95
sick.gif
).

And here's the Zoom K-Lo for comparison:

Spoiler [+]
2ezqr83.jpg

Originally Posted by MP23

Worley's cleats are the Air Zoom Diamond, Kenny Lofton's sig cleat from 1997.
Precisely, here's a picture out of my old Eastbay:

I seem to remember some of Lofton's PEs having some gray instead of white, but not any of the released versions. That would be cool if they brought these back IF they did them properly (not like they did the Diamond Furys from '95
sick.gif
).

And here's the Zoom K-Lo for comparison:

Spoiler [+]
2ezqr83.jpg

Originally Posted by ignaciomlb43

havnt posted anything in a while but heres something ive never seen before
maybe im just being naive, but whats the thing you havent seen before? the brooklyn dodgers helmet? or..? im confused

maybe im just being naive, but whats the thing you havent seen before? the brooklyn dodgers helmet? or..? im confused

Originally Posted by cubsfan3709

I think he was referring to the cleats.Same as Victorino's a couple posts up. Look at the wave design in the heel. I definitely agree, they are the new huaraches. I wonder if cano will get new cleats or stick with his diamond elites.

I think he was referring to the cleats.Same as Victorino's a couple posts up. Look at the wave design in the heel. I definitely agree, they are the new huaraches. I wonder if cano will get new cleats or stick with his diamond elites.

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

ummm no... those are just blue/white air show elite 2s. sinners picture gives a better look

Originally Posted by bronxbomber25

ummm no... those are just blue/white air show elite 2s. sinners picture gives a better look

Back
Top Bottom