**MLB Feet - 2011 - Cleats/Gloves/Gear/Etc**

They wore the actual throwbacks tonight so maybe they had something going on with Brooklyn theme this week. I know most don't like that J-Roll and CC are wearing those new Jordans but I would def cop that gray/red pair JRoll has on.

They wore the actual throwbacks tonight so maybe they had something going on with Brooklyn theme this week. I know most don't like that J-Roll and CC are wearing those new Jordans but I would def cop that gray/red pair JRoll has on.

Really like Troy's...
x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

Originally Posted by nikesourceseller

When they wore the Brooklyn batting helmets but regular uniforms it was because of  the Duke Snider bobblehead giveaway. I wonder why Philly didn't wear any throwbacks when they played the Dodgers?

When they wore the Brooklyn batting helmets but regular uniforms it was because of  the Duke Snider bobblehead giveaway. I wonder why Philly didn't wear any throwbacks when they played the Dodgers?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Yeah I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a standard "throwback game" b/c normally both teams know about it well in advance and they both wear them (required by MLB I'm pretty sure)

Yeah I'm thinking maybe it wasn't a standard "throwback game" b/c normally both teams know about it well in advance and they both wear them (required by MLB I'm pretty sure)

If  a team has a special themed day/game, that home team has to pay for the away teams uniforms as well as their own...im guessing since the dodgers are strapped financially, they didnt want to pony up for the phillies retro gear

If  a team has a special themed day/game, that home team has to pay for the away teams uniforms as well as their own...im guessing since the dodgers are strapped financially, they didnt want to pony up for the phillies retro gear

i didnt see the brooklyn helmet before, and gordons cleats are definately air show 2's i wish they wouldve actually released those

i didnt see the brooklyn helmet before, and gordons cleats are definately air show 2's i wish they wouldve actually released those

Lofton had a pair of Fury's in red/grey... I posted a pic in one of the threads from years past... ill find it again when I have the chance. If this years Slashers were released in red/MCS, I would have bought a pair immediately. Great looking shoe.

Lofton had a pair of Fury's in red/grey... I posted a pic in one of the threads from years past... ill find it again when I have the chance. If this years Slashers were released in red/MCS, I would have bought a pair immediately. Great looking shoe.

Does anybody know what pine tar the pros use? (or any good pine tar for that matter) Also, what belt do they use? (yes, I realize that is a very weird question)

Does anybody know what pine tar the pros use? (or any good pine tar for that matter) Also, what belt do they use? (yes, I realize that is a very weird question)

^pro's use leather belts, i don't think i've ever seen them online but check a local sporting goods store. and pro's use either tiger sticks, mota sticks, or just regular liquid pine tar

^pro's use leather belts, i don't think i've ever seen them online but check a local sporting goods store. and pro's use either tiger sticks, mota sticks, or just regular liquid pine tar

I need help picking a pair of cleats, and suggestions im going to college in the fall and ill be playing baseball i need a good pair of cleats just for the fall.

Back
Top Bottom