***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Jones, Heyward & McCutchen all didn't play yesterday... they'll probably wear them today. Who else is with Swingman?

Russell+Martin+Pittsburgh+Pirates+v+Arizona+TQv0SBQsQSVx.jpg

Russell+Martin+Pittsburgh+Pirates+v+Arizona+FzvY0-rDpJnx.jpg

Brewers will be celebrating J.R. day tonight.. so expect to see Braun wearing those camo Swingmans :nerd:

Great pics. Adam Jones needs all those BG's since the Swoosh falls off so damn easy. Has anyone noticed how many players have now gone away from the Nike fielding gloves? Mark Buerhle, David Price, Jimmy Rollins, Jason Heyward, Shane Victorino, Albert Pujols, etc. A lot of those guys, like J-Roll and Buerhle, have used Nike their entire careers, now with other brands. And its not like any of those guys I mentioned are now with a different company concerning cleats/BG's, just the mitts. Anyone know the reason for this?

those cargo cleats are fire damn. i cant even fathom what it would be like to have nike just sending you sick gear all the time or being able to sit down with them and design cool BGs/cleats for yourself. def a huge perk of being at the pinnacle of baseballl

Have you tried it out yet? This is the first time I didn't just use tape on it but it feels a lot nicer just holding it. Haven't used it yet though.

Have you tried it out yet? This is the first time I didn't just use tape on it but it feels a lot nicer just holding it. Haven't used it yet though.
I've used it in two games now and at first it feels bulky, but after a few swings you get used to it. So much nicer than fooling around with tar or tape.

So I recently went to Richards and saw this

View media item 370003

I picked it up and let me tell you that it feels like dressing up in a bug net. The material is so flimsy I was afraid to put it on and rip it. The size XXL cut feels tight and uncomfortable. I rather wear this instead.

View media item 370004

Much better material and product overall.

I have no choice but to return it. Overall Griffey Undershirt 2013 I give you a C-

Back
Top Bottom