***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

So I wrote on here that I decided to drop Nike Shades awhile back because of the lack of lenses availability, I then jumped on some Oakley's which did well but I wasn't too satisfied. I recently made this purchase to get some Under Armour Phenom shades.

I called UA and they overnight the package to me free of charge
View media item 371729

Packaging was great and good looking
View media item 371730

Out comes the shades
View media item 371731

Good looking shades
View media item 371732

It is a unique looking
View media item 371733

Orange Flash is great looking and compliments the overall look of the shades
View media item 371734

Overall I gave this a B+ overall. I have a wide face but not like Matsui big but close enough. At first I thought it was too tight for me. Once I put them on the snug my face comfortably and not tight. They do not slip off and looks good. It is not a sunny day today but will wear them once a sunny day comes around and see how the tint holds up.

Not bad UA not bad. Just wish the lenses came down a little bit lower down the cheekbone. I want that old Oakley look which the shades looks like ski goggles.

Can't wait to use them on the field.

So I wrote on here that I decided to drop Nike Shades awhile back because of the lack of lenses availability, I then jumped on some Oakley's which did well but I wasn't too satisfied. I recently made this purchase to get some Under Armour Phenom shades.

I called UA and they overnight the package to me free of charge
View media item 371729

Packaging was great and good looking
View media item 371730

Out comes the shades
View media item 371731

Good looking shades
View media item 371732

It is a unique looking
View media item 371733

Orange Flash is great looking and compliments the overall look of the shades
View media item 371734

Overall I gave this a B+ overall. I have a wide face but not like Matsui big but close enough. At first I thought it was too tight for me. Once I put them on the snug my face comfortably and not tight. They do not slip off and looks good. It is not a sunny day today but will wear them once a sunny day comes around and see how the tint holds up.

Not bad UA not bad. Just wish the lenses came down a little bit lower down the cheekbone. I want that old Oakley look which the shades looks like ski goggles.

Can't wait to use them on the field.

how did you get them to send it to you for free?! looks great!

Chezzer, thanks for the UA shades review. I see that you dropped Nike and the Oakleys. I still stick with my old Skylon EXP's and Flak Jackets though.

Chezzer, thanks for the UA shades review. I see that you dropped Nike and the Oakleys. I still stick with my old Skylon EXP's and Flak Jackets though.

Those two shades are classics and perfect in my opinion. Please posts pics if you can. I think everyone should post what they are wearing lenses wise this year.

Those two shades are classics and perfect in my opinion. Please posts pics if you can. I think everyone should post what they are wearing lenses wise this year.
as far as what lenses im wearing this season...a pair of franklin flip shades from modells i got with a gift card last year that are broken being held together by tape...YES im that cheap hahaha..im looking into getting a decent pair soon tho ha

Back
Top Bottom