***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Hi guys, first time poster, longtime follower. I need help finding a pair of these Diamond Elite Pro MCS in Black/White/Red in Size 10. I have a pair that I love and have worn them out. I have checked all my local Marshalls and ebay. I know these are a year or two old so just hoping for some luck. If anyone has a decent used pair let me know. Thanks guys, Go Cardinals!

Hey if anyone can get me one of those nike wrist straps wristband things in black or navy or anything but green and red let me know. Name your price I've been lookin for one of those forever. Just PM me if you got one

i wish Nike/Braun would take advantage of the alternate gold Brewer jerseys and make a gold/white swingman PE :smokin

hey guys im relatively new to the thread, made a couple posts but havnt been on for a while cus of school.

first of all, sinner p where you get all the sic pics? there awesome man much apprecited

second, im just catching up with everything, i want to go check out these stores like tj maxx and ross! everyone is getting awesome stuff at ridiculous prices and i didnt evven know they sold baseball stuff! i live in austin, not sure how picked over the stuff will be by now, but can anyone recomend which stores to call around to to see if they still have stuff? thanks!

Some were asking about sunglasses. I discovered that I had 400$ worth of "prescription" glasses coverage, so these are the end result. The store I went to for the order was nice enough to look the other way and not fill the actual prescription (didn't need one) which allowed me to spend more and go custom.

Oakley Flak Jacket
Polarized Black Iridium Lenses
Plasma frame / Red accents / Chrome "O"

Never had sunglasses anywhere near this quality. I am not a fan of darker tints, these black iridium lenses are actually more of a red/brown color which really brightens everything up. Very happy with them.

View media item 377186

^, doogie, those are sick my man! Always wanted to get some custom Flaks. Just decided to go with Smoke Grey frame and some Gold Iridium lenses and some Positive Red Iridiums as backups on mine.

^ Good find.

1000x.jpg

Matt+Kemp+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Baltimore+_tUPCs8XWeux.jpg

Darwin wore the Show Elite 2 his first year and has worn the Air MVP Pro and Air Max MVP Elite 3/4 this year. I don't know why he is coloring in the Swoosh though; he's been a Nike guy his whole life, he's from Southridge HS in Beaverton, OR and they have always been sponsored by Nike as well as him wearing Nike cleats at Oregon State.

Back
Top Bottom