***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Yeah they didn't have a tag and the lady looked em up and said $4, I was expecting to play at least $10-15.
I found them in Loveland Colorado but every time I do find somethin PE it's only one item. If I ever do find double, something I have or don't want I'll pick it up and post it here.

according to their twitter, custom cleats has done 3 pairs for Alcides Escobar including a pair of Nike Free's

Darwin+Barney+Chicago+Cubs+v+Cincinnati+Reds+5KlY58EZdPvx.jpg

From a few days ago...

Darwin+Barney+Chicago+Cubs+v+Milwaukee+Brewers+wuwwjziG5zTx.jpg

Troy+Tulowitzki+Arizona+Diamondbacks+v+Colorado+HwU_XzPEcgUx.jpg

Revis?

Andrew+McCutchen+Atlanta+Braves+v+Pittsburgh+3hsWHhchav5x.jpg

Andrew+McCutchen+Pittsburgh+Pirates+v+Philadelphia+CDMXhGeGY3Ex.jpg

Matt+Kemp+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+New+York+Mets+Pq4DpXZ-ubwx.jpg

Maicer+Izturis+Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Baltimore+m1sqrHyA2Dbx.jpg

Carl+Crawford+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+New+York+cDyqVQ4ZKi4x.jpg

Adam+Jones+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Baltimore+6nKR597eyykx.jpg

Adam+Jones+Los+Angeles+Dodgers+v+Baltimore+AhXJQp-bu4yx.jpg

Adam+Jones+Toronto+Blue+Jays+v+Baltimore+Orioles+mkUOO1soU3cx.jpg

can't find pics but looks like some guys (i know michael brantley in particular) have been wearing an evoshield wrist brace. Basically the same thing as the pro orthopedic brace. wondering if anyone can find pics?

Don't SMH at Jerome, its to support his mother who was/is fighting breast cancer. And so funny how Nike can't come up with a coldweather glove for Tulo so he has to apply a Swoosh to a Franklin. Crawford finally got himself a Jordan armband instead of Nike.

I don't like teams/players wearing pink, period. You don't have to wear a non team color to show support for a cause.

Chez you %*($#&&&*$@%$*)@*$&)%$&) we must of been bidding against each other on that Twins shirt haha. All good at least somebody here got it.

I'm thinking of making a shoe company and I'm wondering if any of you guys have any suggestions for designs. Definitely thinking of making baseball cleats. Any ideas? 

Back
Top Bottom