***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Haven't seen this mentioned on here, but How do you guys clean your cleats? 

I know a lot of people use very different ways and I'm interested to hear some methods.

I know a lot of people use very different ways and I'm interested to hear some methods.

I usually just take a wet heavy duty brush and scrub away with some soap. Works pretty well. You can even use some shoe polish to give it an extra shine afterwards.

Same here. Water+soap+toothbrush will get most cleats looking new in like 5 minutes. Only ones I have trouble with are the ones that use a suede like material. Never understood why companies would use that on baseball cleats it's impossible to get clean unless you just soak your cleats and let them sit.

Mizuno actually started with the volt and neon stuff before anyone else.  I remember hot pink techfire batting gloves for men being big in softball leagues back in 1991.  Mizuno started with Ricky Henderson the neon stuff, and then started putting volt on black batting gloves between the fingers.  Id do anything to find some old vintage mizuno early 90's stuff.  its near impossible to come by.  Anyone remember the early techfire fielding gloves?
man i had the green techfires in little league...so awesome

toothbrush (electric) and hot water when its really dirty. then i use sneaker cleaner after on the outsoles and stuff. works well.

Also is anyone going after those A Jones jordans... i dont even play anymore but i might have to pull the trigger. i got a couple pairs of his PE gloves already i love him

Tulo wearing something new today (before he got hurt) might be the new Huaraches was hard to tell.
He wore these on Sat... dunno if they're the new Huaraches though.

x1000.jpg

1000x.jpg

Last edited:
Can anybody help me locate the Swingman Galaxy shirt? Really Really want it and can only find it on EBay for 70 bucks. It's the black one with red and blue. Pic on first page of thread. Please help guys!

DSG in Salinas CA has a ton of them.. full rack last time i was there.  $28 a piece.  Give them a call and see if they will ship.  

Hamilton and Pujols and the Angels as a team are overrated and so are the Blue Jays. Teams loaded with talent and mired near the bottom. Early though I know. Brendan Ryan's BG's are sweet

@omega8 I need to cop a pair of the freshwater colorways they're so dope
They are uber effing sick.

When I was rocking them @ ST, Stefan Romero stopped me and was sprung, "How you gonna be more swagged out than we are!?!?!?" Then he stopped his boy and was like "You, (grabbing dude by the back of his neck) Check out his ******G SHOES!!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom