***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Most likely they don't know anything but it could also be your area just didn't get any of the stuff. Its so random and hit and miss. I mean on the Kobe VII thread, a dude picked up 4 pairs of Cloaks for $50 at his local Ross but he also lives in Idaho. I sure didn't ever see any of that at my Ross in Beaverton and have been to others in Oregon, like in Gresham and Hillsboro and they didn't have any nice Nike cleats, just the standard lower-tier MCS cleats. Its really just timing, I go into the store randomly on weekends just to see what they have, like one week I got the Swingman Remix 2 and a pair of Kobe VII Sharks for a total of $67; next time, not a darn thing. So its really just random.
thanks for the help man

you can...customcleats.com
whoaaaaa...do you know how it works?? have you done it before, i went on the site and tried to figure out how to look at the order form but theres nothing on there about ordering or options or anything like that... it says there is an order form but there isnt anything that i see

whoaaaaa...do you know how it works?? have you done it before, i went on the site and tried to figure out how to look at the order form but theres nothing on there about ordering or options or anything like that... it says there is an order form but there isnt anything that i see

Yeah people have had them made before they are legit. I got these made from them like 2 years ago...took about 2 weeks from the time I sent them in to the time I got them back.

View media item 335579

i havent done them yet..but yea people on here have gotten them done before,a few pros have as well. they have instock shoes you can use or send your own...i would email/call them with any questions

I dunno, it looks like a Hyperfuse upper. Definitely never seen these myself. Love your avy by the way.

Anyone?
pDSP1-13604170p275w.jpg

i swear hes wearing these but his own custom version or something... if you really look at the detail they're very similar

Yeah people have had them made before they are legit. I got these made from them like 2 years ago...took about 2 weeks from the time I sent them in to the time I got them back.
those look pretty sick. thanks for the help. on the site i see pictures of cleats they made with metal jordan bottoms and air show elite bottoms. do you know whats the deal w that? do you have to send two pairs of shoes if you dont want there stock sole?

those look pretty sick. thanks for the help. on the site i see pictures of cleats they made with metal jordan bottoms and air show elite bottoms. do you know whats the deal w that? do you have to send two pairs of shoes if you dont want there stock sole?
from what i know the jordan bottoms and air show elite bottoms were sent in with shoes from customers...they have their own in house spikes they use if you dont send in your own. so to answer your question yea you would have to send in 2 pairs of shoes if you want to use a different bottom than their in house style. i really really want to send in some shoes and get it done...for comfort reasons really..i have yet to find cleats that are real comfortable..if you do it post pics and let us know!

i'm kinda new to this by the way. i've looking at this forum for like the past year and i've finally decided to make an account !

Anybody know how good custom cleats is for soles that are fading away? And so in order to get the cleats I want I have to basically send in a clear?

Back
Top Bottom