***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Batting gloves are real nice

those kind of look like Vapors, but don't think they are.

Where was that site that showed a new pair of Nike Batting gloves for 60$? nikesource found it a few months back

Those are vapors actually. You can see the mesh type back pattern behind the swoosh

EDIT: after looking at them again I think they are the needy huarache cleats which are on the niketalk website. They have the same midsole and toe

Last edited:
they could, possibly, be the new huarache lows. Baseball express had them up for like $90 a couple of weeks back but since have taken it down from the website, same goes with the high top

also, these could be Vapors with a little PE touch with the Air or Lunararlon in the back.

anyone notice Nike is going back to using the adhesive Nike logo on this years bg'z?  damn.. what a bummer.. i really liked the sewn on versions they had been using at the beginning of the season.  i noticed they had done this last year as well. hoping these dont peel off again.  

$70 for an undershirt, what makes it special?

Supposedly the arms have built-in compression panels that warm your arm, so its ideal for pitchers. However the Pro Players top that I got back in like 2008 was awesome and wish Nike had updated that version instead. Give us a review when you got it!

It was pennies on the bay, so I had to and now I am back to using Nike Shades

How much, if you don't mind me asking?

View media item 440983

View media item 440984

anyone notice Nike is going back to using the adhesive Nike logo on this years bg'z?  damn.. what a bummer.. i really liked the sewn on versions they had been using at the beginning of the season.  i noticed they had done this last year as well. hoping these dont peel off again.  

Yes and it sucks. I am tired of Nike cutting costs with their own damn logo. The logo on all compression stuff and regular Dri-FIT is the heat-sealed logos that eventually wear off and go bye-bye. I remember when they used to always stitch the Swoosh on stuff, I have a Sport Tee that was Dri-FIT and was $25 with a stitched-in Swoosh. Next year's model, the adhesive and it already cracked on the first wash! Some of my gear either has a massively cracked Swoosh or is gone completely. You would think they wouldn't want their gear to look like that.

i have been seeing alot of the SHADO gloves on Ebay recently.. most ship out of Japan for around $400.. looks nice online but i couldnt commit to a Nike glove for that much without seeing it in person.  Any chance they are coming to america?  

MP23 - i feel ya man.. spend all that money and after one wash.. arrgghhh.. i wish i wasnt such a brand **%%& 

Whoa.. nice find you have there.  Mike Cameron was near and dear to my heart during his stint with the M's.  No one could replace Griffey, but defensively, Mike Cameron came close at times.  Thanks for sharing!  
I'm new here. I've had these for many years and thought I'd share.

They were Mike Cameron's when he was with the M's many years ago.

Whoa.. nice find you have there.  Mike Cameron was near and dear to my heart during his stint with the M's.  No one could replace Griffey, but defensively, Mike Cameron came close at times.  Thanks for sharing!  
Man...those are crazy sweet!!! 

Back
Top Bottom