***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

Congrats Pokey.. awesome to see one of the longtime members and contributors to this thread go pro. Best of luck!

Went 20th round to the white sox today, I have pics of all my SD gear that i'll be uploading here shortly and hopefully i'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible on my journey!
Congrats bro!! Who wins in a homerun derby!? The 3rd basemen on your squad (1st round pick) or you? Lol! J/K!

View media item 447417Hit the jackpot @ Ross here in Vegas again today! Im starting to like it here,lol... FL never had these types of cleat selections... The turfs were $17.99 & the cleats $12.99! I got green to rep my Old High School colors and match the bat... These will be my first pair of turfs ever, so if anyone has these let me know how they are... They match the cleats i got cpl weeks ago, so that was another plus... P.s. I want what theyre eating in cuba!!! Lol, this kid puig is rediculous!

Con
Went 20th round to the white sox today, I have pics of all my SD gear that i'll be uploading here shortly and hopefully i'll be keeping you guys updated as much as possible on my journey!

Congrats & Good luck man! Awesome to see dreams come true! Ride that wave all the way to the show bro...

Congrats Pokey.. awesome to see one of the longtime members and contributors to this thread go pro. Best of luck!

My names dillon, pokey Neil was my created players name in MVP baseball 2005 haha and I just never changed my name on here. But thanks for all the love fellas! I'm having trouble uploading my pics, does anyone have experience uploading from an iPad?

congrats man!..thats awesome...cant wait to see all the SD stuff and chi sox stuff in the future..pulling for you man best of luck in the next level...stay in touch with all of us...BTW..if you ever play on the winston-salem dash let me know..i live near the potomac nationals stadium and would def. come and cheer yall on if your in town.

Last edited:
View media item 448577

View media item 448578

View media item 448579

these are new. not sure what they are
View media item 448580

Brown has been wearing all of Young's PE Fuse BGs
View media item 448581

View media item 448582

dont see many guys wearing Vapors
View media item 448583

View media item 448584

View media item 448585

View media item 448586

View media item 448587

View media item 448589

View media item 448590

View media item 448591

View media item 448592

View media item 448593

Zoom Turf Jet 97. My buddy bought this colorway to play softball in and they look unreal (his team wears Blue Jays uniforms)
View media item 448594

love this powder blue evo leg guard
View media item 448595

Last edited:
these are new. not sure what they are

Brown has been wearing all of Young's PE Fuse BGs

dont see many guys wearing Vapors

Zoom Turf Jet 97. My buddy bought this colorway to play softball in and they look unreal (his team wears Blue Jays uniforms)

love this powder blue evo leg guard
I'm a big fan of the all white gloves with the main team color accent logo like Michael Young's Fuse. It's simple but so clean. Doesn't get much better than KC's powder blue uni's either. And when is Evo is going to release the leg guard in the powder/columbia/Carolina blue colorway?

Copped these off of ebay today. Been waiting to snag a pair of these for a few years now. Hands down my favorite Nike batting glove of all time.

Nike Sphere Elite MVP Edition - White/Navy

Surprised Ackley hasn't brought out anything crazy, dude used to be on point when he was at UNC.. I'm pretty sure he still has a strong relationship with them..
I'm a huge Carolina fan. When he rocked the Diamond Fury's, I almost died. Those cleats were wayyyyy before their time. I wish they would bring those back in all the colorways.

Huge congrats dude. Minors are a serious grind but I can't think of anything id rather do than have a chance to play ball for a living. Make Nike Talk proud

What an awesome feeling that must have been. Best of luck to you man.

If anybody knows a contact that has nike pox (navy/white or navy/red), pm me. They've been too elusive for me the past few years.

Anyone else pick up the  Nike Airmax Swingman 360 Green/Black/Blue?  I just picked them up and everywhere I go people are breaking their necks to look at em.

Sick shoe and  the colorway is outrageous. 

Back
Top Bottom