***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

you could also go to a batting cage and stand infront of the machine and just catch balls
Haha you know i never thought of that but if you dont have anyone to toss with thats actually a pretty good idea, if you dont mind spending a lil money on the tokens it takes to run those things.

or if you know somewhere with an iron mike that would be even better those things hold a good amount of baseballs. Careful if they got the dimple balls though might leave the yellow or white streaks in your mitt

Matt Harvey has the best looking glove in baseball IMHO. That orange Swoosh with the blue stitching and lacing looks incredible.

Just found these on baseball express. They are the same ones that were 60$ and 35$ on niketeam.com. I guess these are the new bg's all the players are doin, too bad express doesn't have any of the cool color ways.

http://www.baseballexpress.com/Batt...view/15/VCategory/SEARCH_SUCCESSFUL/index.pro

http://www.baseballexpress.com/Batt...view/15/VCategory/SEARCH_SUCCESSFUL/index.pro
whats the difference in those and these

http://www.baseballexpress.com/catalog/product.jsp?VCategory=PP_US&productStyleNumber=GB0332

besides price color and name. they look the same

Haha you know i never thought of that but if you dont have anyone to toss with thats actually a pretty good idea, if you dont mind spending a lil money on the tokens it takes to run those things.

or if you know somewhere with an iron mike that would be even better those things hold a good amount of baseballs. Careful if they got the dimple balls though might leave the yellow or white streaks in your mitt
yeah, thats how i keep my pocket nice on my gloves, cause i know the owner of my local batting center, so i do everything for free haha

So I went through Baseball Express' Team department for our team set of Rawlings Cool Flo Helmets. Just wanted to say how well they handled my business, I saved a bunch of money for our team and were awesome to deal with. (Eastbay and Baseball Savings couldn't come close to the price they offered - not holding it against them, but those were the other places I asked for quotes)

BTW, if anyone is looking for these, get them before they are gone - Rawlings has discontinued them so whatever retailers have now will be all that's left. The current MLB helmet, the S100 will be replacing it. I had to goto Eastbay for some sizes that BBExpress was sold out of, and just ate the cost difference unfortunately.

I also asked about a 49 dollar Louisville Pro Stock Lite bat and if the rep could do any better than that price, and he hooked me up... 22 bucks! So I got a couple at that price. Couldn't believe it. I have read this is probably the lightest feeling bat on the market, has anyone used them regularly? I am tired of the heavy feel of Mizuno and DeMarini composites and at that price I may try and get a few more - if they break easily on me it won't be a huge loss.
This is obviously really old, but I was wondering how you went about getting that discounted wood bat? Who do I talk to or call about trying to get a few woodies off baseball express discounted?

Back
Top Bottom