***MLB Feet and Equipment 2013***NEW THREAD

put some volt laces in my spikes for fun...i went to footlocker,they didnt have nike brand laces so i couldnt get volt...these are neon yellow...is that basicly the same thing as volt?

I
View media item 477045
put some volt laces in my spikes for fun...i went to footlocker,they didnt have nike brand laces so i couldnt get volt...these are neon yellow...is that basicly the same thing as volt?

I see your a mets fan,do u live in NYC? If u wanna get technical and get Nike Volt laces check out the Nike Running store here in Manhattan that's where I got my volt laces for like 3 bucks they have all colors and even speckled laces pretty awesome

^ pass .. I get the idea, but unless you're a pro or ballin like that ... persnoally im not paying Phiten $30 to wear that for 1 day out of the year. And being that i was a pitcher in college id probably throw at any hitter who stepped to the plate with that on lol

^ pass .. I get the idea, but unless you're a pro or ballin like that ... persnoally im not paying Phiten $30 to wear that for 1 day out of the year. And being that i was a pitcher in college id probably throw at any hitter who stepped to the plate with that on lol

Ouch, remind me to not wear any gear when facing you :wink:

Ouch, remind me to not wear any gear when facing you :wink:

Haha all good. I wouldn't do that I'm not that kinda player. I'd just throw a cpl fastballs in hoping to jam u up or break a wood bat. I hit 1 guy intentionally he took out our 2nd baseman on a DP but he slid about 3 feet wide out towards center field, ump let it go. College u have to slide straight into the bag. So he got a fastball in the ribs

a little soap and water wouldnt hurt those bad boys  
happy.gif

I

I see your a mets fan,do u live in NYC? If u wanna get technical and get Nike Volt laces check out the Nike Running store here in Manhattan that's where I got my volt laces for like 3 bucks they have all colors and even speckled laces pretty awesome
naw i wish lived in NYC...just a life long mets fan. i live in washington DC

Damm I haven't been on here for a while. I was just catching up with all the posts right now and those Retro 12's in metal are siiiick! Hope they come out. Glad I started playing again. I'll be posting some of my gear when my team gets our unis (Blackhawks) just so you guys can get an idea of what it looks like.

Back
Top Bottom