***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

^, Yeah considering he posted a pic on his instagram wearing shorts with a big Nike Swoosh on it, then realized the mistake and reposted another pic with him wearing UA shorts and a hoodie, he definitely doesn't really care all that much.
Haha I don't follow him on any social media but that doesn't surprise me. What did surprise we was watching him play a few games with a non-Marucci bat...

Not a fan of new model cleats, especially the Nikes. I miss the cleats I wore in little league.

Haha I don't follow him on any social media but that doesn't surprise me. What did surprise we was watching him play a few games with a non-Marucci bat...
I remember him tweeting pictures of bats he's received from Chandler bats a couple of times.

Interesting. Maybe his agreement allows him to use other bats? That's not even who I saw him use. My buddy Erik Komatsu swings Chandler and likes it a lot.

Look what I found... Not sure how to buy these but I need a pair.
I actually really like those wristbands and would also love to buy a pair. I wonder if they are gonna be for sale shortly or something?
Thanks for sharing the ebay link..  picked up a pair last night.. i had a similar pair of the evo shields but wasnt happy with those.. the strap was too bulky where the wrist met the batting glove. 

Do any of you wear mcs for baseball, specifically at a higher level? I've seen a few slow pitch guys discuss it before. I'm at outfielder and steal a lot of bases. Speed is my game. The lighter weight tempts me but the possible loss of stability worries me. Anyone with experience?

Do any of you wear mcs for baseball, specifically at a higher level? I've seen a few slow pitch guys discuss it before. I'm at outfielder and steal a lot of bases. Speed is my game. The lighter weight tempts me but the possible loss of stability worries me. Anyone with experience?
I play outfield (centerfield) and have always used metal but am in the same boat leaning towards mcs now as playing everyday really does tax your legs and feet.  Having a lighter shoe is generally more comfortable and helps prevent this.  If you are a base stealer i would stick with metal as your first few steps really determine if you get the bag or not.  I dont feel mcs gives you the best jump out of the gate.  As a centerfielder my initial jump is also important and on a night with damp grass i feel like there would be issues. 

I guess when i look at all the true speed guys in the higher levels I dont see many using mcs.

Can't post from my phone but Oregon baseball has the Vapor Hyperflex BGs we were wondering about.

You mean these?
LEEEE JIT.
nerd.gif

My Ross has a few navy and a few black pair of Zoom Coop V's for like $25 if anyone is interested. Mostly 11.5-13s.

Back
Top Bottom