***MLB Feet and Equipment 2014***NEW THREAD

Patience pays off!

Diamond Elite Pro BGs (including volt colorways) just dropped to 29.99 (from 39)
MVP Elite Pro BGs dropped to 49.99 (from 59) a while ago.

Been waiting to grab both so I pounced while there were still sizes available.

Why would they care??

That's his logo with under armour. There was a picture on twitter a while ago of his new cleats with the logo on the toungue. I know under armour doesn't make gloves to compete with his rawlings glove. It seems like a copyright or trademark problem unless that logo isn't part of his under armour contract and is his personal logo. In that case
he could use it on anything.

I am friendly with Cano's cousin and I was told by him that Cano actually got his own graphic designer to design his own logo that was used for his own nike shirts but also used on a lot of his other custom equipment.

Maybe I'm a little late on this but  Richards has a **** ton of Swingman stuff up.

That said, why have we not seen the new Griff/Swingman Trainer?

What are the best fitting long pants for around $50? My favorite fit is Mizuno premier full length 37" unhemmed that they stopped making. I thought I found them again in my size but it was the relaxed fit and I have to return them. Need in gray/royal and white/red. Size large. I guess a clemson cut is what I'm looking for basically.

What are the best fitting long pants for around $50? My favorite fit is Mizuno premier full length 37" unhemmed that they stopped making. I thought I found them again in my size but it was the relaxed fit and I have to return them. Need in gray/royal and white/red. Size large. I guess a clemson cut is what I'm looking for basically.
http://www.weplaysports.com/Manny/Pant/

I'm a huge fan of these.  good fit, good price, good quality.  You can rip out the velcro from the bottom if u don't want it.

I would say it fits good on the calf.  I know those mizunos you said you liked, and those were tight on the calves.  These are looser than that, but not baggy.

I would say it fits good on the calf.  I know those mizunos you said you liked, and those were tight on the calves.  These are looser than that, but not baggy.
Those look good, but I actually found the Mizuno pants I was looking for on that website and in my size. Going to order soon.

If any one has any new balance cleats (preferably navy) that you want to sell or trade then please pm me

Have you checked out that joes new balance website that's been mentioned before? They're always cheap and obviously brand new

Whats the deal with this Joes site? Why are the cleats so cheap? Discontinued models?

Back
Top Bottom