MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

laugh.gif
The Jack Wilson Era in Pittsburgh is over.
smh.gif

nice move for the phillies...they will prob make the series again at this rate...but lose to the Yankees.

What's the word on Willingham? Any rumors?

Watch the Mariners trade Bedard and Washburn tomorrow. That Jack Wilson trade doesn't make any sense
laugh.gif

I'm surprised the Sox didn't make a move for him. I thought he would fit in pretty well there.

All I can hope for is that Shapiro flips Vic for Buchholz and filler now.

All signs point to Fausto becoming the pitcher he was in 2007 again, but if that were to not happen, our rotation next year would be hilarious without anothermove being made.

Edit: As of now, nothing official has came from the Indians. Probably because they're embarrassed, but who knows.

Edit: Apparently, the team is in the facility watching these reports on ESPN and what have you, but Lee and Francisco haven't been told anything yet.

Got to wonder if this drops the asking price on Halladay some now...

Who's gonna offer two blue chippers for Roy when the reigning AL Cy Young winner was traded for a package headlined by ONE Top 50 prospect?

If I'm Jon Daniels, I offer one of Feliz, Holland, or Smoak plus some decent filler and dare Toronto to turn it down or trade him within the division.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Got to wonder if this drops the asking price on Halladay some now...

Who's gonna offer two blue chippers for Roy when the reigning AL Cy Young winner was traded for a package headlined by ONE Top 50 prospect?

If I'm Jon Daniels, I offer one of Feliz, Holland, or Smoak plus some decent filler and dare Toronto to turn it down or trade him within the division.
JP doesn't operate under the rules of reality...the price is the same, you can get for 1 blue chiper in the winter but now the price is thesame.

Fact is if I get Lars and Buchhoz and you only offer me 1 of the big three as much as it pains my soul he will be traded to Boston, we need to get the bestdeal possible, this is a franchise defining moment we can't be afraid of dealing withing the division.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

JP doesn't operate under the rules of reality...the price is the same, you can get for 1 blue chiper in the winter but now the price is the same.

Fact is if I get Lars and Buchhoz and you only offer me 1 of the big three as much as it pains my soul he will be traded to Boston, we need to get the best deal possible, this is a franchise defining moment we can't be afraid of dealing withing the division.
Watching him pitch the rest of his days in Boston or New York would make me throw up if I were a Toronto fan...
sick.gif
That's like the Rangers trading Pudge Rodriguez or A-Rod or Teixeira intheir prime to the Angels or A's...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

And you may get one blue chip in the winter, but you aren't gonna get the kind of filler you'd get now... You'd be looking at CC Sabathia'sreturn, man-for-man... Or Johan Santana where you get Carlos Gomez and CRAP...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

I'd very seriously doubt Boston offers up Clay and Lars now, too...

Phils got lee for a pack of ranch flavored sunflower seeds
smh.gif
... I still doubt that lowers jp's asking price for doc the man is insane

Back
Top Bottom