MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Halladay, Beckett, Lester.....
sick.gif
roll.gif

It's only a matter of time.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Halladay in Boston is going to make Simmons SO much more God damn obnoxious.
smh.gif

Gon have Yankee fans heated too.
laugh.gif

yankees better not come in with some joba, hughes, montero, jackson type offer. i don't even care if we get doc, if we do, awesome. i just don't wanthim in pinstripes.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yankees better not come in with some joba, hughes, montero, jackson type offer. i don't even care if we get doc, if we do, awesome. i just don't want him in pinstripes.

I'll personally slap Cash upside his head if he offers that.

Not to mention Smoltz as a 5!
smh.gif

You must not have been following Smoltzy lately
laugh.gif

Only move I see the Yanks doing is the typical last place team trying to dump some salary at the last minute.

only thing i've heard with the yanks is heath bell , we could use him but i'd rather see them get another outfielder or another starter.

swisher kills us as an everyday OF , what are the chances of us stealing a guy like garrett anderson ? i'd take him over swish right now .........

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

2:43pm: Ricciardi tells Sherman he expects to keep Halladay through 2010 and try to win next year.
Womp, womp.
He says this every time he's asked, this isn't news. JP is a liar he lies about everything, don't take him serious.

IMO I never thought he would be traded.

Originally Posted by NICEFITDOMINICAN

Hey Osh Kosh Bosh did JP sign V Wells to that absurd contract?
1. He was 27 entering his prime
2. He had 32 HR, .899 OPS at a premium defensive position.
3. He was still one of the best defensive CF's in baseball.
4. The market was inflated by Aaron Rowan, Alfonso Soriano and Barry Zito.
5. Rogers the ownership group needs tv ratings and good publicity.

Most of the problems have been because of injuries, he was healthy for 100 games last year and got 20 HR's.

This year he gets bood every time he comes too bat by blue jay fans.

[table][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Home[/td] [td] [/td] [td]49[/td] [td]183[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].175[/td] [td].241[/td] [td].301[/td] [td].542[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] Away[/td] [td] [/td] [td]49[/td] [td]217[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].327[/td] [td].358[/td] [td].498[/td] [td].856[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Further proof BOOING DOES NOT WORK.
smh.gif

Osh Kosh Bosh ,All your point are valid but i just knew Wellswouldn't live up to the contract. I don't know what San Fran was thinking with Rowan & Zito contracts. Pirates & Nats need to shut downoperations.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

2:20pm: SI.com's Jon Heyman says the Giants are in serious talks for Sanchez. The teams are discussing John Bowker, Kevin Frandsen and Jesus Guzman.

roll.gif
Ship all those scrubs.

word....that would be
pimp.gif
...none of those players are goinganywhere in this franchise anytime soon...but word is that the pirates have 2 other prospects to choose from along with those 3, and will probably pick up someof sanchez's salary too

actually, these seem to be the 5 prospects they can choose from :Gillaspie, Noonan, Clayton Tanner Jesse English, Waldis Joaquin
Noonan seems to be the one with the most upside

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

[table][tr][td][/td] [td][/td] [td]G[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]2B[/td] [td]3B[/td] [td]HR[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]K[/td] [td]SB[/td] [td]CS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [td]SLG[/td] [td]OPS[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Home[/td] [td][/td] [td]49[/td] [td]183[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td].175[/td] [td].241[/td] [td].301[/td] [td].542[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Away[/td] [td][/td] [td]49[/td] [td]217[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]71[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].327[/td] [td].358[/td] [td].498[/td] [td].856[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

Further proof BOOING DOES NOT WORK.
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom