MLB Trade Deadline thread - Everybody to LAD; Contreras to COL; Kazmir to ANA; Wagner to BOS.

I have a bad feeling Snell will be a solid starter in the years to come... freaking pirates pitching coaches blow.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

http://twitter.com/nyp_joelsherman/status/2914731069
Joel Sherman of the New York Post hears that the Giants are "definitely getting Freddy Sanchez."

i hope he gets trade during the game so after an inning is over he just runs to the other dugout
laugh.gif

Indians have been rebuilding for how long now?

I know its a baseball thread but the Browns will never win, Indians blew a chance a few years back and are now on the bottom again...if LeBron leaves next yearCleveland will = Detroit and I don't mean sports-wise. Downtown will be dead

Victor gone in the next 48
smh.gif

The Dolans are hilarious.

The city bout to turn on them something vicious.

roll.gif
@ the prospects returned for Cliff.

If the Sox get Doc I'll be happy as a pig in crap, but they can't trade Bard just in case pap's shoulder does fall off

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Damn the Indians were robbed
laugh.gif
i dont think we were robbed, it was just a bad trade. the dolans are letting everything go. robbed would have been the word to use if the dolanscared and TRIED to make a better team. they dont even care anymore

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yankees better not come in with some joba, hughes, montero, jackson type offer. i don't even care if we get doc, if we do, awesome. i just don't want him in pinstripes.
Word.

i dont think we were robbed, it was just a bad trade. the dolans are letting everything go. robbed would have been the word to use if the dolans cared and TRIED to make a better team. they dont even care anymore
If only you had any idea what you were talking about.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

yankees better not come in with some joba, hughes, montero, jackson type offer. i don't even care if we get doc, if we do, awesome. i just don't want him in pinstripes.
Word.

Why?

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

RT @Dejan_Kovacevic: Sanchez traded to Giants for Tim Alderson, Class AA pitcher
roll.gif
No gad damn way...

Pittsburgh just TOTALLY redeemed themselves... Alderson is a STUD.

Can everyone with the last name Dolan be exiled from pro sports for me, seriously?

smh.gif

we had to give up alderson for sanchez? man.....we couldn't just throw the package deal of franny, bowker and guzman?

^
Dude is really good, but Giants trying to make the playoffs NOW, and they had to give something good. But Alderson is still a prospect and a lot could change,but dude is tearing the AA

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

red sox fans
i hate the fact that smart, semi-rational fans like me always get grouped in the idiots that call weei and think they can trade penny and green strait up for Doc
eyes.gif

eek.gif
please tell me that's not what's happening rightnow
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom