MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Beasly151

Originally Posted by ibhoopn

available at http://freshnes.bigcartel.com/ use BLOG50 to get 50% off

Thanks!!! I couldn't pass for that price!!!
pimp.gif
yeah, the shirt looks great and for that price even better
thinking about copping the gray one, how they do fit?

Originally Posted by zach5223

are these going to sell out quicker than playoff 13's? houston tx

Who knows. It will be interesting. I don't think these have the same widespread appeal as most, more standard colorways. These are an aquired taste for sure. I've always loved these, but I have to admit, they're ugly-cool lol. I think these will sell very well.

Originally Posted by zach5223

are these going to sell out quicker than playoff 13's? houston tx

Who knows. It will be interesting. I don't think these have the same widespread appeal as most, more standard colorways. These are an aquired taste for sure. I've always loved these, but I have to admit, they're ugly-cool lol. I think these will sell very well.

Not feeling these at all...he color scheme just doesn't do it for me. IMO they're one of the ugliest J's ever! I hope everyone that wants them is able to copp cause I sure won't be. I'll be saving a lot of money this year cause I probably won't copp anything else from JB until the holiday season

Not feeling these at all...he color scheme just doesn't do it for me. IMO they're one of the ugliest J's ever! I hope everyone that wants them is able to copp cause I sure won't be. I'll be saving a lot of money this year cause I probably won't copp anything else from JB until the holiday season

Originally Posted by raidercb5

No need to hangout on this thread then... 
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

grin.gif

.Gotta be older to really appreciate this shoe

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Asia

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

Originally Posted by authentic354

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

Classic indeed. I waited on this cw to come out forever. Just because its not teal and hot pink doesn't meam it's horrible.

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

Classic indeed. I waited on this cw to come out forever. Just because its not teal and hot pink doesn't meam it's horrible.

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

Classic indeed, it's a hit or miss colorway, and it's always been a "miss" personally.
Just because its not teal and hot pink doesn't meam it's horrible.
How is this relevant?

It was a random experimental colorway then, and to this day it still is.

grin.gif

yeah they are CLASSIC!!!

Classic indeed, it's a hit or miss colorway, and it's always been a "miss" personally.
Just because its not teal and hot pink doesn't meam it's horrible.
How is this relevant?

It was a random experimental colorway then, and to this day it still is.

Back
Top Bottom