MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

I saw these today at my local spot. There a must imo it sucks that I couldn't cop.they don't let them release them early because they got caught selling shoes early. But that's OK I got my 2 pair on hold.

I saw these today at my local spot. There a must imo it sucks that I couldn't cop.they don't let them release them early because they got caught selling shoes early. But that's OK I got my 2 pair on hold.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

bordeaux.jpg

My concept is alive in this shirt. Expressyoursole.com

They have a lot of shirts for other kicks too. Pretty dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
thats an ill shirt

yo i havent copped in a grip but im outta retirement on theses!!! i had these when i was in 4th grade
pimp.gif
(1992) most likely before alot of yall was born
laugh.gif

yo i havent copped in a grip but im outta retirement on theses!!! i had these when i was in 4th grade
pimp.gif
(1992) most likely before alot of yall was born
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by FDUB

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif

this is the only t shirt i want for this colorway
all these other t shirts are corny to me 

if its not a official jordan brand t +$%% i dont need it 

i already copped the shoes 

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

Originally Posted by FDUB

Do you guys know if their will be clothing from Jordan Brand for these shoes?

indeed
pimp.gif

this is the only t shirt i want for this colorway
all these other t shirts are corny to me 

if its not a official jordan brand t +$%% i dont need it 

i already copped the shoes 

Very excited to finally add these to the collection, as i have much love for this colorway..so original.

Im excited about the many things to wear with these....olive colored khaki shorts, dark denim, who knows
glasses.gif

Very excited to finally add these to the collection, as i have much love for this colorway..so original.

Im excited about the many things to wear with these....olive colored khaki shorts, dark denim, who knows
glasses.gif

cant wait till 16th.. might double if homie comes through.. not diggin' all these shirt poppin out tho.. will prolli just cop a LRG shirt or sumn..

Back
Top Bottom