MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

cant wait till 16th.. might double if homie comes through.. not diggin' all these shirt poppin out tho.. will prolli just cop a LRG shirt or sumn..

I havent been this excited for a shoe in a minute!

(lies probably since dec and jan) but i'm gonna be happy as hell when i get em

I havent been this excited for a shoe in a minute!

(lies probably since dec and jan) but i'm gonna be happy as hell when i get em

Originally Posted by ibhoopn

available at http://freshnes.bigcartel.com/ use BLOG50 to get 50% off
damn..i ordered shirt from them & still i havent get a tracking # from them since the 3rd of april..no emails at all from them..dont even knw how long would it takes the shipping to australia..
mad.gif

Got my dude at finishline to bring the Bordeaux's out to me yesterday for a look and I have to say they are 10x better in person.  The grey is not nearly as light as it is in pics online.  They look real good.

Got my dude at finishline to bring the Bordeaux's out to me yesterday for a look and I have to say they are 10x better in person.  The grey is not nearly as light as it is in pics online.  They look real good.

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nice, i'll probably stop by my fnl to look at them this week

nice, i'll probably stop by my fnl to look at them this week

Originally Posted by boytwo

damn..i ordered shirt from them & still i havent get a tracking # from them since the 3rd of april..no emails at all from them..dont even knw how long would it takes the shipping to australia..
mad.gif

I feel ya! I ordered some tees from Bobby fresh on march 30thAnd still says processing smfh!!

mad.gif

I feel ya! I ordered some tees from Bobby fresh on march 30thAnd still says processing smfh!!

mad.gif
Dont worry, yesterday was Sunday. These guys are a very small operation. I ordered mine immediately after the coupon was posted, i think friday night. I just now got a email from paypal saying my item was shipping with the tracking info. I've ordered from them before, they dont send out any emails since they deal with Paypal.

mad.gif
Dont worry, yesterday was Sunday. These guys are a very small operation. I ordered mine immediately after the coupon was posted, i think friday night. I just now got a email from paypal saying my item was shipping with the tracking info. I've ordered from them before, they dont send out any emails since they deal with Paypal.

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

Not in the mood to go through 68 pages, but is it true that every pair will have a different tongue design? Every pair I've seen has a different distribution of color. Some have more yellow, more blue, or more bordreaux... Also, how will this affect the value of each pair?

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Originally Posted by Cubby12345

TO EARLY TO TELL. ME PERSONALLY, I WOULD VALUE THE TONGUES THAT HAVE MORE BLUE IN THE CORNERS AND MORE BORDEAUX THAN YELLOW. ALSO, I WOULD SUSPECT IF ANY OF THE TONGUES HAVE GREEN THEY WOULD BE MORE VALUABLE.

Back
Top Bottom