MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

%24(KGrHqUOKogE10HE9Z-sBNl-9ietdw~~0_3.JPG

I think these are gonna sell out too, either way I'm doing my usual ritual of waking up at the butt crack of dawn and sitting in my car outside Footlocker. That is till I gotta get out the car and sit in line with my foldable chair
happy.gif

Hype or no hype where I live there are so many hypebeast that they buy anything with a jumpman on it literally jewelry clothing man you even see their drawers (sagging) with jumpman on em idk if those were homemade er what lol its bad and me wearing a size 14 if I don't get their 1st some big foot guy will get the most likely only pair they got, or some one will go up a size knowing fully well a 14 is a loong ways from a 13, or some reseller will buy the 14 knowing us big foot people have trouble finding shoes (dang reseller ur so evil
devil.gif
)

I think these are gonna sell out too, either way I'm doing my usual ritual of waking up at the butt crack of dawn and sitting in my car outside Footlocker. That is till I gotta get out the car and sit in line with my foldable chair
happy.gif

Hype or no hype where I live there are so many hypebeast that they buy anything with a jumpman on it literally jewelry clothing man you even see their drawers (sagging) with jumpman on em idk if those were homemade er what lol its bad and me wearing a size 14 if I don't get their 1st some big foot guy will get the most likely only pair they got, or some one will go up a size knowing fully well a 14 is a loong ways from a 13, or some reseller will buy the 14 knowing us big foot people have trouble finding shoes (dang reseller ur so evil
devil.gif
)

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i really dont think these will sell out on the 16th. the average customer wont buy these in most cases and even many on here wont buy them. more for me!

Let's just look at it this way... the concord thread has almost half as many pages as this one...  this is a TRUE og head release. ill be there before the store opens regardless

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

i really dont think these will sell out on the 16th. the average customer wont buy these in most cases and even many on here wont buy them. more for me!

Let's just look at it this way... the concord thread has almost half as many pages as this one...  this is a TRUE og head release. ill be there before the store opens regardless

Any shoe related t-shirts is maaaaaaad corny and cheeeeesey.... especially the ones that make a statement, "fakes aint fresh" or "sneaker king" etc... It's just more attention added to yourself to be a self proclaimed "true sneakerhead" when no one really cares... let your shoes do the talking is what i say...

Any shoe related t-shirts is maaaaaaad corny and cheeeeesey.... especially the ones that make a statement, "fakes aint fresh" or "sneaker king" etc... It's just more attention added to yourself to be a self proclaimed "true sneakerhead" when no one really cares... let your shoes do the talking is what i say...

Got my tracking from freshness as well...

I doubt this is going to sell out right away, maybe on NDC/Eastbay, but not retail stores... I'll give it a couple weeks...

Got my tracking from freshness as well...

I doubt this is going to sell out right away, maybe on NDC/Eastbay, but not retail stores... I'll give it a couple weeks...

I want 2 pairs as well if funds are available and if the store has 2 size 14's kinda doubtful might have to make 2 stops
happy.gif

I want 2 pairs as well if funds are available and if the store has 2 size 14's kinda doubtful might have to make 2 stops
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom