MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by leocabrera

They are up on sneakerhead.com
Copped my size with a 10% off coupon!
pimp.gif

Hows that so...I don't see any sizes it just said "please select" nor says sold out...

Originally Posted by leocabrera

They are up on sneakerhead.com
Copped my size with a 10% off coupon!
pimp.gif

Hows that so...I don't see any sizes it just said "please select" nor says sold out...

Bought Yesterday. I had to get 'em, they were too dope in person. Plus my guy gave me more of a discount. Can't beat that.

Bought Yesterday. I had to get 'em, they were too dope in person. Plus my guy gave me more of a discount. Can't beat that.

^ That's how the 2 pairs i got to scope out early at FL looked. The manager told me I was crazy when I said every tongue was different. I prefered the looks of the earlier pics in the thread that had the bordeaux and gold together.

I know its gonna drive me CRAZY on release date wanting to peep multiple pairs before I cop. The manager at finishline was being a douche earlier about me even peeping more than one box before relase. 
eyes.gif
grin.gif

^ That's how the 2 pairs i got to scope out early at FL looked. The manager told me I was crazy when I said every tongue was different. I prefered the looks of the earlier pics in the thread that had the bordeaux and gold together.

I know its gonna drive me CRAZY on release date wanting to peep multiple pairs before I cop. The manager at finishline was being a douche earlier about me even peeping more than one box before relase. 
eyes.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

So how hard are these gonna be to cop on April 16? Word I've been hearing is that they're a specialty item for acquired tastes.......... What do you guys honestly think? 
tongue.gif
People are hard to figure out the shoes you think people will go crazy for end up sitting and the shoes you think will sit fly off the shelves, so from now on I treat every release like its a QS or limited release.

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

So how hard are these gonna be to cop on April 16? Word I've been hearing is that they're a specialty item for acquired tastes.......... What do you guys honestly think? 
tongue.gif
People are hard to figure out the shoes you think people will go crazy for end up sitting and the shoes you think will sit fly off the shelves, so from now on I treat every release like its a QS or limited release.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Nobody seen green yet

It's been seen in a bunch of pics in here.
grin.gif

WHERE? ON NON EARLY RELEASE PAIRS? IF TRUE, I WILL GO THROUGH EVERY 10.5 AT THE NIKE EMPLOYEE STORE TO GRAB A PAIR WITH GREEN ON IT.

Back
Top Bottom