Some new pics I ran into...

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-1.jpg

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-2.jpg

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-3.jpg

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-4.jpg

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-5.jpg

Air-Jordan-Retro-VII-7-Bordeaux-A-Closer-Look-6.jpg

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

A lot of ppl hyping these up, can you say hypebeasts? 
ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro

ohwell.gif

Hype beasts? Hardly. I'm excited for a shoe I had when I was a kid and been looking forward to the release that's a hype beast? Spare me.Way to make a splash bro

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

ohwell.gif

Cosign 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember, a lot of peps have been waiting a long, long time for these... First time being retro'ed and all... Most people were kids and parents wouldn't buy them for us... I was one of them... LOL @ making a splash!

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

ohwell.gif

Cosign 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Remember, a lot of peps have been waiting a long, long time for these... First time being retro'ed and all... Most people were kids and parents wouldn't buy them for us... I was one of them... LOL @ making a splash!

never liked these growing up.... dont like these now that Im grown up.

pass for me, but for true nostalgic heads, this must bring back that MJ feeling
smile.gif

smile.gif

Truly brings back that mj all star feeling... soon as I picked em up it was hot tub time machine... haha.... these are my "great white buffalo"

Truly brings back that mj all star feeling... soon as I picked em up it was hot tub time machine... haha.... these are my "great white buffalo"

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif
Yes, it does bring back the memories... I just came to the US too from the Philippines as a 'lil youngin' about 7-8 yrs old... I was so addicted to basketball and it was all about Magic's Lakers & Jordan... I remember!

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

smile.gif
Yes, it does bring back the memories... I just came to the US too from the Philippines as a 'lil youngin' about 7-8 yrs old... I was so addicted to basketball and it was all about Magic's Lakers & Jordan... I remember!

Man rod those are some nice pics..... good find... just put these next to some past jordan 7's with similar materials and the quality is on par with 7 from a few years back.... good stuff

Man rod those are some nice pics..... good find... just put these next to some past jordan 7's with similar materials and the quality is on par with 7 from a few years back.... good stuff

do you guys  think or know if we are able to use the 30 off at foot action or foot locker on these shoes?

do you guys  think or know if we are able to use the 30 off at foot action or foot locker on these shoes?

My shirts from Freshnes should be here tomorrow. I'll take pics of the shirt when i get it unless someone else does first.

My shirts from Freshnes should be here tomorrow. I'll take pics of the shirt when i get it unless someone else does first.

While comparing them took this photo. Not a great pic but got the job done. Had a few people ask me about quality and how they fit and so on so hopefully to help. Quality is good. somewhere in between the Chambrays and the raptors dmp. better then cdp and fit like the chambrays if you had those. Didn't use the cardinals or magic to compare these because the material is way different. This pic also is after about three wears casually.

While comparing them took this photo. Not a great pic but got the job done. Had a few people ask me about quality and how they fit and so on so hopefully to help. Quality is good. somewhere in between the Chambrays and the raptors dmp. better then cdp and fit like the chambrays if you had those. Didn't use the cardinals or magic to compare these because the material is way different. This pic also is after about three wears casually.

Its freshhhhhh! Thats all i can say.... I would rather buy a fresh pair of kicks rather than an over priced OG which is deteriorating and only has few life left.

Its freshhhhhh! Thats all i can say.... I would rather buy a fresh pair of kicks rather than an over priced OG which is deteriorating and only has few life left.

Back
Top Bottom