Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
  Where did you get that hat? 

WHERE ???????????

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Nobody seen green yet

It's been seen in a bunch of pics in here.
grin.gif

really? i've only seen it on 1 pic and it was a sample. but i hope your right, even though i

seriously doubt it

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Nobody seen green yet

It's been seen in a bunch of pics in here.
grin.gif

really? i've only seen it on 1 pic and it was a sample. but i hope your right, even though i

seriously doubt it

Come on, out of all the pics we've seen, you would think we would see a pair with green on the tongue. So doubt they exist.

Come on, out of all the pics we've seen, you would think we would see a pair with green on the tongue. So doubt they exist.

i could see the fitted hat with the shoes

but them wanna be jordan brand t shirts are beyond wack
alot of these shirts are worse then jordan official shirts 

i buy jordan brand t shirts but not like i used to 

the only non jordan t shirt i ever copped was the "mike" t shirts from a few years ago that jordan brand send a letter to the owner of the company because of copy right b.s.

them shirts was crack plus i knew the owner of the t shirt brand and was trying to support it

selling home made t shirts connected to sneakers is so mid 2000's now if you ask me 

i could see the fitted hat with the shoes

but them wanna be jordan brand t shirts are beyond wack
alot of these shirts are worse then jordan official shirts 

i buy jordan brand t shirts but not like i used to 

the only non jordan t shirt i ever copped was the "mike" t shirts from a few years ago that jordan brand send a letter to the owner of the company because of copy right b.s.

them shirts was crack plus i knew the owner of the t shirt brand and was trying to support it

selling home made t shirts connected to sneakers is so mid 2000's now if you ask me 

Stopped buying JB shirts long time ago.

I remember last wearing a JB shirt, I was still in high school.

Most JB clothing now is tacky and overpriced.  
That hat though, is actually nice.  If I wore hats, I would consider it. 

Stopped buying JB shirts long time ago.

I remember last wearing a JB shirt, I was still in high school.

Most JB clothing now is tacky and overpriced.  
That hat though, is actually nice.  If I wore hats, I would consider it. 

of the pairs that have been posted in this thread that people purchased , none of them have contained green on the tongue . i'm starting to think that none of the ones available for sale have them ...

of the pairs that have been posted in this thread that people purchased , none of them have contained green on the tongue . i'm starting to think that none of the ones available for sale have them ...

Agree, the tees, hats etc all look trash... keep it simple fellas

Don't really care about the green, seems with each retro JB changes small detail to seperate the retro from the OGs, I actually appreciate it to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom