MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Plan on rocking this with mine...dont worry I dont care about any negative responses I paid for it so it will be worn lol
now if I could only get a pair with green in the tongue i'm good

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.
PICS OR DUCKTALES.

I'VE GONE THROUGH THE STOCKROOM AT 3 DIFFERENT FINISHLINES NOW. NONE OF THE PAIRS IN ANY SIZES HAVE GREEN...UNLESS ITS EXTREMELY RARE, NONE WILL HAVE IT.

Cause you went through "3 stock rooms" at Finish Line stores like a beast don't mean dude is posting a lie.

I've seen 3 on people's FEET already with the green.  Legit -- from Footlocker early.  Fall back!

I swear... 
laugh.gif
  I see why I don't frequent this forum. 
laugh.gif

YOUR PROBLEM. NOT MINE. FALL BACK!

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT. PICS OR DUCKTALES. YOU OR GOTTABDASHOES POST PICS AND I'LL GLADLY EAT MY WORDS. I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG.

O YEA, ALMOST FORGOT, I NEED EMOTICONS TO MAKE THIS POST FUNNY
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I SWEAR, IT REALLY SEEMS SOME OF THESE DIFFERENT SCREENNAMES ARE REALLY THE SAME PERSON WITH HOW MUCH THEY....NEVERMIND.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.
PICS OR DUCKTALES.

I'VE GONE THROUGH THE STOCKROOM AT 3 DIFFERENT FINISHLINES NOW. NONE OF THE PAIRS IN ANY SIZES HAVE GREEN...UNLESS ITS EXTREMELY RARE, NONE WILL HAVE IT.

Cause you went through "3 stock rooms" at Finish Line stores like a beast don't mean dude is posting a lie.

I've seen 3 on people's FEET already with the green.  Legit -- from Footlocker early.  Fall back!

I swear... 
laugh.gif
  I see why I don't frequent this forum. 
laugh.gif

YOUR PROBLEM. NOT MINE. FALL BACK!

I STAND BY MY STATEMENT. PICS OR DUCKTALES. YOU OR GOTTABDASHOES POST PICS AND I'LL GLADLY EAT MY WORDS. I'M MAN ENOUGH TO ADMIT WHEN I'M WRONG.

O YEA, ALMOST FORGOT, I NEED EMOTICONS TO MAKE THIS POST FUNNY
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

I SWEAR, IT REALLY SEEMS SOME OF THESE DIFFERENT SCREENNAMES ARE REALLY THE SAME PERSON WITH HOW MUCH THEY....NEVERMIND.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?
We will be carrying these shoes when they release next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?

EastbayRep - Ray

I need these in my life I dont care if the tongue does look like a bag of skittles these will be copped. I passed on the orions for these but I never owned this color because when I was little I didnt start wearing Jays until the retro 8 aqaus came out.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Ray, just curious how limited are these on eastbay? same amount compare to the playoff 13s?  also 1 pair or 2 pairs per customer?

thanks ahead bud.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Ray, just curious how limited are these on eastbay? same amount compare to the playoff 13s?  also 1 pair or 2 pairs per customer?

thanks ahead bud.

I need these in my life I dont care if the tongue does look like a bag of skittles these will be copped. I passed on the orions for these but I never owned this color because when I was little I didnt start wearing Jays until the retro 8 aqaus came out.

Back
Top Bottom