MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

a thread usually has a steep decline and gets locked AFTER release...but this has started to decline (fast) nearly 2 weeks before RD
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

a thread usually has a steep decline and gets locked AFTER release...but this has started to decline (fast) nearly 2 weeks before RD
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by leocabrera

You guys taking this tongue thing way to serious.

roll.gif
right
dude said he went to 3 stores...
eyes.gif
 com on, thats some silly *+%! right there
but i guess u do wat u gotta to get wat u want....i guess

roll.gif
right
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
 truth

Originally Posted by JRodski

was green on the tongue of the hares rare too?
Nah both pairs of Hares I had had a good amount of that mint green.

I think I did see some pics on here with green on the bordeauxs. Yall hyping it up too much and gonna have resellers posting 'RARE GREEN COLORED TONGUE!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND X_X!!!!'
laugh.gif

I dont think it matters. The black and grey color blocking is what makes the shoe to me.

Originally Posted by JRodski

was green on the tongue of the hares rare too?
Nah both pairs of Hares I had had a good amount of that mint green.

I think I did see some pics on here with green on the bordeauxs. Yall hyping it up too much and gonna have resellers posting 'RARE GREEN COLORED TONGUE!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND X_X!!!!'
laugh.gif

I dont think it matters. The black and grey color blocking is what makes the shoe to me.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

roll.gif
right
eyes.gif

OK.....COME AT ME. BRO.

roll.gif
right
eyes.gif

OK.....COME AT ME. BRO.

no need...
how bout you check a few more stores and let us know which have the green on the tongue, since thats what u do....BRO

back to the shoes

no need...
how bout you check a few more stores and let us know which have the green on the tongue, since thats what u do....BRO

back to the shoes

no need...

back to the shoes
[INSERT] WITTY REMARK [/INSERT]

BUT I GUESS SINCE I'M FROM MEMPHIS YOU FEEL THE NEED TO QUOTE ME AND COMMENT NEGATIVELY ALMOST EVERYTIME I POST...MOUNDRAISED......UH YEA.

LIKE YOU SAID BACK TO THE SHOES...BUT I'M SURE YOUR NEXT POST WON'T BE ABOUT BORDEAUXS
wink.gif

no need...

back to the shoes

BUT I GUESS SINCE I'M FROM MEMPHIS YOU FEEL THE NEED TO QUOTE ME AND COMMENT NEGATIVELY ALMOST EVERYTIME I POST...MOUNDRAISED......UH YEA.

LIKE YOU SAID BACK TO THE SHOES...BUT I'M SURE YOUR NEXT POST WON'T BE ABOUT BORDEAUXS
wink.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

no need...

back to the shoes

wink.gif

BORDEAUXS

Spoiler [+]
nothin to do with where u say u from...its not negative IMO, jus pointing out BS when i see it...u just seem lame to me from certain posts you've made
i'm not the only one who's pointed this out, so dont take me quoting you to any extent of anything
its my opinion tho right? right...u could be the coolest dude in the world
jus like me thinkin searchin shoe boxes for a hint of green on the tongue of this shoe is lame...but thats just my opinion
anything else? pm me instead of cluttering this thread sir 

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

no need...

back to the shoes

wink.gif

BORDEAUXS

Spoiler [+]
nothin to do with where u say u from...its not negative IMO, jus pointing out BS when i see it...u just seem lame to me from certain posts you've made
i'm not the only one who's pointed this out, so dont take me quoting you to any extent of anything
its my opinion tho right? right...u could be the coolest dude in the world
jus like me thinkin searchin shoe boxes for a hint of green on the tongue of this shoe is lame...but thats just my opinion
anything else? pm me instead of cluttering this thread sir 

Back
Top Bottom