POINT PROVEN.

THIS IS TRULY THE MEMPHIS WAY...  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

POINT PROVEN.

wink.gif

memphis, people always start a lot of %$$% against you.  Why?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nt'ers really take offense to all caps postings....even tho if youve ever seen memphis post its standard...not yelling
laugh.gif

POINT PROVEN.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

nt'ers really take offense to all caps postings....even tho if youve ever seen memphis post its standard...not yelling
laugh.gif

POINT PROVEN.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT IT'S THE CAPS. MAKES PEOPLE MAD.

FEEL FREE TO QUOTE, EDIT, STRIKETHROUGH THIS POST.

UHHH, PRETTY BORED HERE AT MY DESK AT WORK.

AT ANY END, BACK TO BORDEAUXS. PICS OR NOT BUYING IT....

ACTUALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE ON FEET PICS SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE THEM ALREADY.

POINT PROVEN.

wink.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT IT'S THE CAPS. MAKES PEOPLE MAD.

FEEL FREE TO QUOTE, EDIT, STRIKETHROUGH THIS POST.

UHHH, PRETTY BORED HERE AT MY DESK AT WORK.

AT ANY END, BACK TO BORDEAUXS. PICS OR NOT BUYING IT....

ACTUALLY I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE ON FEET PICS SINCE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN HERE HAVE THEM ALREADY.

Originally Posted by torres

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?
We will be carrying these shoes when they release next week.

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Ray, just curious how limited are these on eastbay? same amount compare to the playoff 13s?  also 1 pair or 2 pairs per customer?

thanks ahead bud.
These shoes are not limited, from what I can see.  Compared to the Playoff 13 release, we are receiving more pairs of the Bordeaux VII's than we received for the Playoff 13's.  We will be limiting these shoes to two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

^good pic! argh so jealous!! where is everyone getting these from now??? also are these gonna be on eastbay?

EastbayRep - Ray
Hey Ray, just curious how limited are these on eastbay? same amount compare to the playoff 13s?  also 1 pair or 2 pairs per customer?

thanks ahead bud.
These shoes are not limited, from what I can see.  Compared to the Playoff 13 release, we are receiving more pairs of the Bordeaux VII's than we received for the Playoff 13's.  We will be limiting these shoes to two per customer.

EastbayRep - Ray

i mean ...

at the end of the day its not a big deal , im copping them anyways , but until someone posts a picture of a pair they've bought that has green on the tongue , im going to assume no pairs have green on the tongue . its really that simple

i mean ...

at the end of the day its not a big deal , im copping them anyways , but until someone posts a picture of a pair they've bought that has green on the tongue , im going to assume no pairs have green on the tongue . its really that simple

I don't care at all about the green, I can't wait to get my pairs.This is the best J dropping all year IMO.

I don't care at all about the green, I can't wait to get my pairs.This is the best J dropping all year IMO.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks ahead bud.

EastbayRep - Ray

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks ahead bud.

EastbayRep - Ray

NIIIIIIIIIIIICE

The green not being there on the tongue doesn't bother me too much although it would have been nice. Can't wait for next Saturday!

The green not being there on the tongue doesn't bother me too much although it would have been nice. Can't wait for next Saturday!

heres what i found at my local zumiez not my cup of tea but colors are on point also its grey not white like the pic looks

heres what i found at my local zumiez not my cup of tea but colors are on point also its grey not white like the pic looks

Back
Top Bottom