MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by hpair23

anyone know the release date on these???

kda8es.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.

We need proof my dude. What happened to the good old days when you just went to buy a pair of sneakers and called it a day? Why are ppl on here trying to get certain colors on their tongues? The dude who said earlier that people are gonna put "Air Jordan VII Bordeaux with super rare GREEN TONGUE" when sellin em is totally right. Lol there ain't no need for that, see what this forum has caused? smh

Thanks for the compliments guys. French, one of my pair have green tongues. Very minimal yellow. I picked them out like that. I had to go through 10 pairs to get the 2 pairs that I wanted. It's going to suck for people on release day. They'll have to settle for what they get. Some of the pairs had tongues that were no where near matching each other.

We need proof my dude. What happened to the good old days when you just went to buy a pair of sneakers and called it a day? Why are ppl on here trying to get certain colors on their tongues? The dude who said earlier that people are gonna put "Air Jordan VII Bordeaux with super rare GREEN TONGUE" when sellin em is totally right. Lol there ain't no need for that, see what this forum has caused? smh

ummmmmmmmmm.............they are the bordeaux vii the tongues arent supposed to match

ummmmmmmmmm.............they are the bordeaux vii the tongues arent supposed to match

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by Redrum

for those who copped early, these run true to size? 
yes,true to size

NOOOOOO. These run crazy big. They're even bigger if you don't tie them and wear them loose.

I'd say get .5 or even a full size down. Unless you're hooping in them.

crazy big?? not even close to the fit size'in the cement 3's are...SMH with all the flip flop'in should i change my shoe size heads...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Originally Posted by addictfanatic1982

Originally Posted by Redrum

for those who copped early, these run true to size? 
yes,true to size

NOOOOOO. These run crazy big. They're even bigger if you don't tie them and wear them loose.

I'd say get .5 or even a full size down. Unless you're hooping in them.

crazy big?? not even close to the fit size'in the cement 3's are...SMH with all the flip flop'in should i change my shoe size heads...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This won't stop me from buying, but I want to see pics of those tongues with green in them! Gottabdashoes 
nerd.gif

Lol dude's prolly fibbing. He's got like 2500 posts or something like that on here lol which makes it even more messed up that he'd lie. Also I'm not trying to insult you or anything like that, Gottabdashoes, but idk anymore.........

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

This won't stop me from buying, but I want to see pics of those tongues with green in them! Gottabdashoes 
nerd.gif

Lol dude's prolly fibbing. He's got like 2500 posts or something like that on here lol which makes it even more messed up that he'd lie. Also I'm not trying to insult you or anything like that, Gottabdashoes, but idk anymore.........

Back
Top Bottom