MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

turned some heads in these today. very comfortable shoes.

EDIT: Mine don't have green in the tongues. I don't think they exist unless GBDS proves otherwise.

turned some heads in these today. very comfortable shoes.

EDIT: Mine don't have green in the tongues. I don't think they exist unless GBDS proves otherwise.

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

so one says true to size, 2 ppl say at least .5 size down....anyone else want to chime in?

about that, is the fitment the same as orion? if it is best thing to do is go try on orion to find out ur size. even though its the same shoe people say quality is different so i am wondering if fitment is different or the same

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

so one says true to size, 2 ppl say at least .5 size down....anyone else want to chime in?

about that, is the fitment the same as orion? if it is best thing to do is go try on orion to find out ur size. even though its the same shoe people say quality is different so i am wondering if fitment is different or the same

was just checking marqueesole to look at some pics and discovered that the website was hacked.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by JRodski

was green on the tongue of the hares rare too?

Yall hyping it up too much and gonna have resellers posting 'RARE GREEN COLORED TONGUE!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND X_X!!!!'
laugh.gif

I dont think it matters. The black and grey color blocking is what makes the shoe to me.

This. And the 7s always fit a little roomy to me so I'd go a half size down. Like someone above mentioned, just go try on the orion 7s to see about sizing issues.

Yall hyping it up too much and gonna have resellers posting 'RARE GREEN COLORED TONGUE!! IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND X_X!!!!'
laugh.gif

I dont think it matters. The black and grey color blocking is what makes the shoe to me.

This. And the 7s always fit a little roomy to me so I'd go a half size down. Like someone above mentioned, just go try on the orion 7s to see about sizing issues.

This tongue color is getting absolutely ridiculous. Not every 7 is going to have the same tongue. It has always been like that. Just enjoy the shoes.

This tongue color is getting absolutely ridiculous. Not every 7 is going to have the same tongue. It has always been like that. Just enjoy the shoes.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

laugh.gif

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Will be copping these next week, even thinking about doubling up.

And I still don't understand how the color-blocking on the tongue makes the shoe.

Also, I think GBDS is telling lies to appear to be the coolest out the bunch.

Watch he comes in here w/ a PS'd pic of Bordeauxs to have a green tongue.
laugh.gif

Will be copping these next week, even thinking about doubling up.

And I still don't understand how the color-blocking on the tongue makes the shoe.

Also, I think GBDS is telling lies to appear to be the coolest out the bunch.

Watch he comes in here w/ a PS'd pic of Bordeauxs to have a green tongue.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by rareair45

MEMPHIS, youre not wrong at all for what you said. lets see the pics, I dont really care Im coppin 2 anyways, but Im interested to see if the green is on the tongue on any. You guys think theres a chance that JB is pullin some dumb marketing BS like the few anniversary XI's that had a jumpman on em??? Just an idea

MEMPHIS, youre not wrong at all for what you said. lets see the pics, I dont really care Im coppin 2 anyways, but Im interested to see if the green is on the tongue on any. You guys think theres a chance that JB is pullin some dumb marketing BS like the few anniversary XI's that had a jumpman on em??? Just an idea

This dude Gottabedashoes is a fraud dude, I don't know why people listen to him. He claims people were calling the black/red 7s "raptors" back in '93
roll.gif
Im guessing NT was poppin back in 93 as well.

Back
Top Bottom