MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Not even sure E. I've been saying I am but I was thinking about it today and I might pass on them. Phone bill the 9th and moms bday, sisters bday the 13th and I gotta pay my optimum bill the 15th. I could still grab them but I've been thinking about grabbing a MacBook so these get knocked down on the priority list.
Damn I'm on the other side... Everythings paid.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. This'll be my first (and maybe only) JB purchase this year.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by iHust1e

You grabbing a pair Mike? I CAN NOT WAIT.

Not even sure E. I've been saying I am but I was thinking about it today and I might pass on them. Phone bill the 9th and moms bday, sisters bday the 13th and I gotta pay my optimum bill the 15th. I could still grab them but I've been thinking about grabbing a MacBook so these get knocked down on the priority list.
Damn I'm on the other side... Everythings paid.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. This'll be my first (and maybe only) JB purchase this year.
pimp.gif

So how many here are going to ball in these?? Last pair of 7s i had were the Cardinals back in 05/06 and i beat the %@$! out of them

So how many here are going to ball in these?? Last pair of 7s i had were the Cardinals back in 05/06 and i beat the %@$! out of them

all types of people have these early i see

back in the day we did not have much, these were my actual first pair .. so i need.

where in la can i go buy early? plus i am working on release date, the 16th right?

anyone? pm me.

peace.

all types of people have these early i see

back in the day we did not have much, these were my actual first pair .. so i need.

where in la can i go buy early? plus i am working on release date, the 16th right?

anyone? pm me.

peace.

i never really cared to much for these, the shoes are nice don't get me wrong but they were never a must have for me.

if i can get em with a discount i'll cop, if not then i'll pass, but hopefully everyone that wants them is able to get their pair.

i never really cared to much for these, the shoes are nice don't get me wrong but they were never a must have for me.

if i can get em with a discount i'll cop, if not then i'll pass, but hopefully everyone that wants them is able to get their pair.

The tongue doesn't make the shoe its just makes it look better. The more colors on the tongue the better. As for the hares the green wasn't the color that was replaced on the tongue it was the red. 90% of hares i've seen had two tones of grey, green, and black instead of red. Bordeaux's are looking like Bordeaux, yellow, blue, and black instead of the olive.

The tongue doesn't make the shoe its just makes it look better. The more colors on the tongue the better. As for the hares the green wasn't the color that was replaced on the tongue it was the red. 90% of hares i've seen had two tones of grey, green, and black instead of red. Bordeaux's are looking like Bordeaux, yellow, blue, and black instead of the olive.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAS THE LEPRECHAUN OR HIS POT OF GOLD BEEN SPOTTED YET?

you know he hasnt
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by uknowho85

Don't if posted...But can we use the FL VIP Coupon on these???? Yay or Nay????

i hope...but i guess closer to rd we will know

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

HAS THE LEPRECHAUN OR HIS POT OF GOLD BEEN SPOTTED YET?

you know he hasnt
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by uknowho85

Don't if posted...But can we use the FL VIP Coupon on these???? Yay or Nay????

i hope...but i guess closer to rd we will know

do these fit the same as the jordan vii for the love of the game olympics ? i want to know cuz im ordering online and i remenber the 2011 cement 3s i had to get half a size down cuz they fitted huge ! smh

Back
Top Bottom