MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

do these fit the same as the jordan vii for the love of the game olympics ? i want to know cuz im ordering online and i remenber the 2011 cement 3s i had to get half a size down cuz they fitted huge ! smh

Originally Posted by uknowho85

Don't know if posted...But can we use the FL VIP Coupon on these???? Yay or Nay????

It all depends on the manager at the store, most won't let you use it, but if your cool with them they will, or u can sweet talk the girl at the counter.

Don't know if posted...But can we use the FL VIP Coupon on these???? Yay or Nay????

It all depends on the manager at the store, most won't let you use it, but if your cool with them they will, or u can sweet talk the girl at the counter.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I dislike managers who think their DM's. 

looks pink
laugh.gif
....D. Rose
Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I wonder what Cap City has up their sleeve for this release.

sick.gif
@ the possibilities.

THIS

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Same here, that's why I drive 25 miles to a FTL than going to the one by my crib.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Same here, that's why I drive 25 miles to a FTL than going to the one by my crib.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

So how many here are going to ball in these?? Last pair of 7s i had were the Cardinals back in 05/06  and i beat the %@$! out of them

Oh... i've got something for YOU to beat.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

So how many here are going to ball in these?? Last pair of 7s i had were the Cardinals back in 05/06  and i beat the %@$! out of them

Oh... i've got something for YOU to beat.

wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom