MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Sorry for the ignorance but when do these release? tonight?

you missed out, they dropped in 1991
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they drop on the 16th but alot of stores are releasing them early except you know Ft Lkr/FL/Champs/eastbay/ndc etc

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

Sorry for the ignorance but when do these release? tonight?

you missed out, they dropped in 1991
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they drop on the 16th but alot of stores are releasing them early except you know Ft Lkr/FL/Champs/eastbay/ndc etc

This local shop I sometimes get shoes from called me up to tell me they were in and he had them for sale for special customers. Wanted 200 for them if I bought them with this awful tee or 225 if I chose to get them by themselves. As much as I want these, there's no way in hell I'm paying that much money a week out from release. MAYBE if he'd have called me in like February, but even then I don't care enough about having it early to pay extra for the shoe.

This local shop I sometimes get shoes from called me up to tell me they were in and he had them for sale for special customers. Wanted 200 for them if I bought them with this awful tee or 225 if I chose to get them by themselves. As much as I want these, there's no way in hell I'm paying that much money a week out from release. MAYBE if he'd have called me in like February, but even then I don't care enough about having it early to pay extra for the shoe.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i never really cared to much for these, the shoes are nice don't get me wrong but they were never a must have for me.

if i can get em with a discount i'll cop, if not then i'll pass, but hopefully everyone that wants them is able to get their pair.

Speaking of discount, I'm about to get this second job at FinishLine to support my sneaker fetish. I know employees get 30% off with a cap of up to like $2000 a year. My question is is my employee discount valid at other Finishline locations or just my home store?

reason I'm asking is because home store doesn't get enough foot traffic to get a size 14 in the bordeaux probably that way for every release

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i never really cared to much for these, the shoes are nice don't get me wrong but they were never a must have for me.

if i can get em with a discount i'll cop, if not then i'll pass, but hopefully everyone that wants them is able to get their pair.

Speaking of discount, I'm about to get this second job at FinishLine to support my sneaker fetish. I know employees get 30% off with a cap of up to like $2000 a year. My question is is my employee discount valid at other Finishline locations or just my home store?

reason I'm asking is because home store doesn't get enough foot traffic to get a size 14 in the bordeaux probably that way for every release

Back
Top Bottom