MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

The pair I saw in person at my local Finishline looked just like these.  Much darker version of grey then in other pics and I like these more and more each time I look at them
smokin.gif

dbb36a19694e65f6f164a8feac8d29517278b600_r.jpg

The pair I saw in person at my local Finishline looked just like these.  Much darker version of grey then in other pics and I like these more and more each time I look at them
smokin.gif

^ yup a store in my hood has them in toddler but they chargin $50.....I was gonna cop for my son but ill wait till they go on sale

^ yup a store in my hood has them in toddler but they chargin $50.....I was gonna cop for my son but ill wait till they go on sale

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by BrockBo

whats the link for the shirts and what box are these coming in?

a little smaller than the one you just came out of I would guess
your funny
tired.gif

and I was talking about the Freshnes shirt which i found thank you

Originally Posted by BrockBo

whats the link for the shirts and what box are these coming in?

a little smaller than the one you just came out of I would guess
your funny
tired.gif

and I was talking about the Freshnes shirt which i found thank you

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

smokin.gif

IS THE GREY DARK LIKE THIS ON THE PANELS OR IS THIS A SAMPLE??? BECAUSE THOESE LOOK WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IMO

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

smokin.gif

IS THE GREY DARK LIKE THIS ON THE PANELS OR IS THIS A SAMPLE??? BECAUSE THOESE LOOK WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IMO

Lol at grown men copping these Bugs Bunny shirts to rock with their J's. We stopped wearing those shirts when we were like 14 back in the day. %+$%* were corny man. Effin 90's.

Lol at grown men copping these Bugs Bunny shirts to rock with their J's. We stopped wearing those shirts when we were like 14 back in the day. %+$%* were corny man. Effin 90's.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

3 bucks over retail?

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

3 bucks over retail?

Originally Posted by sincere

I got my 2 size 13's on lock today. I really appreciate the quality control on the Bordeaux's. My peoples always let me go into the stock room and choose my pairs. This time I, had a hard time finding my pairs, because they were pretty consistent in quality. I did finally find 1 absolutely perfect our of 2 pairs. My 2nd pair is very, very close to my 1st. I'm not mad at all. I did see a pair with some dust or powder substance on it, but even those were a good pair if the buyer can dust the powder off. Man, it was nice to see these after so many years have passed since my Junior year in High School. I don't mind reliving this memory.

Lucky u.. wish I have d previlage to do dat.. lol id be lucky if d bitc* come back in the stock room nd grab me another box w/o throwin a fit..

Originally Posted by sincere

I got my 2 size 13's on lock today. I really appreciate the quality control on the Bordeaux's. My peoples always let me go into the stock room and choose my pairs. This time I, had a hard time finding my pairs, because they were pretty consistent in quality. I did finally find 1 absolutely perfect our of 2 pairs. My 2nd pair is very, very close to my 1st. I'm not mad at all. I did see a pair with some dust or powder substance on it, but even those were a good pair if the buyer can dust the powder off. Man, it was nice to see these after so many years have passed since my Junior year in High School. I don't mind reliving this memory.

Lucky u.. wish I have d previlage to do dat.. lol id be lucky if d bitc* come back in the stock room nd grab me another box w/o throwin a fit..

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Some of you here are OD-ing with the matching. What happened to the plain black/white tee with some jeans?
People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Some of you here are OD-ing with the matching. What happened to the plain black/white tee with some jeans?
People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom