MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

pimp.gif
 RATHER MATCH THEN LOOK TACKY!!     BLACK OR GRAY SHIRT.. DONT CARE IF ITS JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,POLO..ETC..IT BETTER MATCH MY FITTED AND MY KICKS

pimp.gif
 RATHER MATCH THEN LOOK TACKY!!     BLACK OR GRAY SHIRT.. DONT CARE IF ITS JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,POLO..ETC..IT BETTER MATCH MY FITTED AND MY KICKS

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

The pair I saw in person at my local Finishline looked just like these.  Much darker version of grey then in other pics and I like these more and more each time I look at them
smokin.gif

dbb36a19694e65f6f164a8feac8d29517278b600_r.jpg
IS THE GREY DARK LIKE THIS ON THE PANELS OR IS THIS A SAMPLE??? BECAUSE THOESE LOOK WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IMO

These look ALMOST identical to the ones I saw at my local Finishline.  The panels were a lot darker on the ones I saw than in pics I had seen online
But at the same time a lot of the people who already picked them up and posted pics make them look lighter
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by TylerrS99

The pair I saw in person at my local Finishline looked just like these.  Much darker version of grey then in other pics and I like these more and more each time I look at them
smokin.gif

dbb36a19694e65f6f164a8feac8d29517278b600_r.jpg
IS THE GREY DARK LIKE THIS ON THE PANELS OR IS THIS A SAMPLE??? BECAUSE THOESE LOOK WAAAAAAAAY BETTER IMO

These look ALMOST identical to the ones I saw at my local Finishline.  The panels were a lot darker on the ones I saw than in pics I had seen online
But at the same time a lot of the people who already picked them up and posted pics make them look lighter
grin.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

Originally Posted by debs 168

thx a lot. any pics of toddler sizes yet? i wanted to know if they are similar to:

air-jordan-bordeaux-vii-7-OG-original-01.jpg

or did they change the tongues to resemble men sizes' tongues and the leather to nubuck? just curious.

sidelineapparel_2154_159484107

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
You've posted your bordeauxs like 6 times already...and i hate you because I love the tongues on your pairs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
You've posted your bordeauxs like 6 times already...and i hate you because I love the tongues on your pairs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I know this is off topic, but I didn't want to make a new thread, which pair of the VII's are closest to the OG's? the DMP pack or the "Raptors" (horrible nickname by the way) Thanks.

I know this is off topic, but I didn't want to make a new thread, which pair of the VII's are closest to the OG's? the DMP pack or the "Raptors" (horrible nickname by the way) Thanks.

I don't know why boys but I'm just not feelin these. Maybe if the grey was white or something? Idk... Good luck to all hoping to cop.

I don't know why boys but I'm just not feelin these. Maybe if the grey was white or something? Idk... Good luck to all hoping to cop.

pimp.gif
 RATHER MATCH THEN LOOK TACKY!!     BLACK OR GRAY SHIRT.. DONT CARE IF ITS
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
POLO..ETC..IT BETTER MATCH MY FITTED AND MY KICKS
'do you'.....but this had me -
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

*Should be picking up my pairs tues/wed....hope everyone gets what they need this wknd and avoid that reseller
alien.gif
 mark up 

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

*Should be picking up my pairs tues/wed....hope everyone gets what they need this wknd and avoid that reseller
alien.gif
 mark up 

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

Those Bugs Bunny shirts aren't my thing but they bring me back for sure..
laugh.gif

16gwpz9.jpg

JUMP JUMP!!

OMG. Dog you took the thoughts outta my brain with posting that pic. Takes me back to third grade 4sho. Need this shirt. I used draw this in class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M0dernMarVel

Those Bugs Bunny shirts aren't my thing but they bring me back for sure..
laugh.gif

16gwpz9.jpg

JUMP JUMP!!

OMG. Dog you took the thoughts outta my brain with posting that pic. Takes me back to third grade 4sho. Need this shirt. I used draw this in class
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

You call rocking Bugs Bunny tees taste?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The way people in here talking about the mediocre tees like crack fiends posted got me shaking my head.

If thats "taste" you can have that.  I'm no longer rocking sneaks everyday like I was in college/HS...weekend is my chill-man swag. 

naw man the only time I mentioned the bugs tee in here was when I said it was not the tee I was waiting on from the freshness. All I was sayin is I thought it was cheap/corny to think what shirt you gona wear each time you wear your bordeauxs, "my plain white or plain black". I throw one on every once in a while with maybe a zip up hoody but that is no way close to any type of style on its own. Anyone can rock a pair of J's put only some people can actually pull them off without looking dumb. Dont mean I dont respect them, I just know you barely were able to afford them. Its like only having two nice rims on your car and the other two stock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

People with a taste in clothing happened.

fixed. A $5 t shirt aint bad too wear every once in a while but shadykay sound like he living off them $5 tees.

You call rocking Bugs Bunny tees taste?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The way people in here talking about the mediocre tees like crack fiends posted got me shaking my head.

If thats "taste" you can have that.  I'm no longer rocking sneaks everyday like I was in college/HS...weekend is my chill-man swag. 

naw man the only time I mentioned the bugs tee in here was when I said it was not the tee I was waiting on from the freshness. All I was sayin is I thought it was cheap/corny to think what shirt you gona wear each time you wear your bordeauxs, "my plain white or plain black". I throw one on every once in a while with maybe a zip up hoody but that is no way close to any type of style on its own. Anyone can rock a pair of J's put only some people can actually pull them off without looking dumb. Dont mean I dont respect them, I just know you barely were able to afford them. Its like only having two nice rims on your car and the other two stock
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NK47

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 mark up 

Don't forget Pelle Pelle and Bufu.

Originally Posted by bence23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking for that shirt at champs, and I kept passing by it But i thought that couldn't be it. The color in the 23 is brown dough

Originally Posted by bence23

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I was looking for that shirt at champs, and I kept passing by it But i thought that couldn't be it. The color in the 23 is brown dough

Originally Posted by NK47

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 mark up 

Don't forget Pelle Pelle and Bufu.

leocabrera wrote:

Thats JB for you. No quality checks on apparel either. I think the brown is good enough though.
Upon further review the shirt IS actually green not brown.

Back
Top Bottom