MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

leocabrera wrote:

I was looking for that shirt at champs, and I kept passing by it But i thought that couldn't be it. The color in the 23 is brown dough

Thats JB for you. No quality checks on apparel either. I think the brown is good enough though.
Upon further review the shirt IS actually green not brown.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by NK47

Originally Posted by ALWAYZJWALKINN

pimp.gif
 RATHER MATCH THEN LOOK TACKY!!     BLACK OR GRAY SHIRT.. DONT CARE IF ITS
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
POLO..ETC..IT BETTER MATCH MY FITTED AND MY KICKS
'do you'.....but this had me -
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

*Should be picking up my pairs tues/wed....hope everyone gets what they need this wknd and avoid that reseller
alien.gif
 mark up 

Don't forget Pelle Pelle and Bufu.

IM FROM THE SOUTH..WHERE WE BANG SCREW.... HOUSTON TX... DONT WEAR NO PELLE,KARL KANI,COOGI OR BLACK LABEL....  LRG...ETC... WHAT I POSTED IS WHAT I WEAR FAM...

pimp.gif
 RATHER MATCH THEN LOOK TACKY!!     BLACK OR GRAY SHIRT.. DONT CARE IF ITS
smokin.gif
JORDAN,SEAN JOHN,ECKO,
POLO..ETC..IT BETTER MATCH MY FITTED AND MY KICKS
roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

*Should be picking up my pairs tues/wed....hope everyone gets what they need this wknd and avoid that reseller
alien.gif
 mark up 

IM FROM THE SOUTH..WHERE WE BANG SCREW.... HOUSTON TX... DONT WEAR NO PELLE,KARL KANI,COOGI OR BLACK LABEL....  LRG...ETC... WHAT I POSTED IS WHAT I WEAR FAM...

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 mark up 

Yeah well I'm from Dallas, we still wear Karl Kani Coogi Black label and LRG, lol brands don't mean anything to me anymore if it looks
pimp.gif
I'll wear it if it doesn't i don't period it doesn't matter who's name is on the label.

roll.gif
roll.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

alien.gif
 mark up 

Yeah well I'm from Dallas, we still wear Karl Kani Coogi Black label and LRG, lol brands don't mean anything to me anymore if it looks
pimp.gif
I'll wear it if it doesn't i don't period it doesn't matter who's name is on the label.

Yeah the pair I seen looked darker too. People been saying they are actually darker in person. I think the lighting and the contrast of the grey and black doesn't let most cameras adjust right causing it to look lighter

Yeah the pair I seen looked darker too. People been saying they are actually darker in person. I think the lighting and the contrast of the grey and black doesn't let most cameras adjust right causing it to look lighter

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Lol at grown men copping these Bugs Bunny shirts to rock with their J's. We stopped wearing those shirts when we were like 14 back in the day. %+$%* were corny man. Effin 90's.
da irony of your statement is people are copping sneakers from da very same era...

Lol at grown men copping these Bugs Bunny shirts to rock with their J's. We stopped wearing those shirts when we were like 14 back in the day. %+$%* were corny man. Effin 90's.
da irony of your statement is people are copping sneakers from da very same era...

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yup, just trying to relive the moment regardless of what people think. I wouldnt cop the Bordeaux colorway on any newer JB signature shoe. I may not like the look of the OG black cement JB jacket thats available now from Eastbay as a style for 2011, but its all about taking a trip back n the day regardless if the style is still accepted today or not. Its good that everyone has different tastes or else we would all be wearing the same thing ( that will still happen if you wear blank tees ) I dont expect everyone to dig my style, its the people that do, that I would prolly get along with the best anyways.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

yup, just trying to relive the moment regardless of what people think. I wouldnt cop the Bordeaux colorway on any newer JB signature shoe. I may not like the look of the OG black cement JB jacket thats available now from Eastbay as a style for 2011, but its all about taking a trip back n the day regardless if the style is still accepted today or not. Its good that everyone has different tastes or else we would all be wearing the same thing ( that will still happen if you wear blank tees ) I dont expect everyone to dig my style, its the people that do, that I would prolly get along with the best anyways.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

leocabrera wrote:

I was looking for that shirt at champs, and I kept passing by it But i thought that couldn't be it. The color in the 23 is brown dough

Thats JB for you. No quality checks on apparel either. I think the brown is good enough though.

Looked like a baby stool brown to me. Lol!

leocabrera wrote:

QFT

QFT

Originally Posted by leocabrera

leocabrera wrote:

think its baby food green lol

Originally Posted by leocabrera

leocabrera wrote:

think its baby food green lol

Back
Top Bottom