MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Originally Posted by bdis1986

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

thats y i think my email will fall on def ears.. they aint stoppin me from gettin them cuz FTL got em rite down the hall but im like really yo?! dont be a **** jus gimme mines lol

Pembroke lakes ??
nerd.gif

and looneyrobert - yeah it is ..might pull the trigger on the shirt

Originally Posted by bdis1986

%!+##$ footaction gonna tell me on Wednesday that all the pairs are accounted for!!! SMFH email to corporate comin soon lol

they always doing that ...
mad.gif

thats y i think my email will fall on def ears.. they aint stoppin me from gettin them cuz FTL got em rite down the hall but im like really yo?! dont be a **** jus gimme mines lol

Pembroke lakes ??
nerd.gif

and looneyrobert - yeah it is ..might pull the trigger on the shirt

Originally Posted by air max 87

just a heads up, these may sell better than expected and there may be less pairs out there than people thought.

i heard champs 42nd street in NYC didnt get alot of pairs for that size of store....

take it for what its worth.

Nah man I think theres plenty out there and Im sure there will be re stocks as well.  I mean Im no expert but look at the last few JB releases. 

laugh.gif
@ BinYe's last post

just a heads up, these may sell better than expected and there may be less pairs out there than people thought.

i heard champs 42nd street in NYC didnt get alot of pairs for that size of store....

Nah man I think theres plenty out there and Im sure there will be re stocks as well.  I mean Im no expert but look at the last few JB releases. 

laugh.gif
@ BinYe's last post

quit hyping. My local (and brand new) HOH got 100 pairs of ORIONS...i'm sure JB wouldnt release LESS for such a sought after and classic never retroed J..

quit hyping. My local (and brand new) HOH got 100 pairs of ORIONS...i'm sure JB wouldnt release LESS for such a sought after and classic never retroed J..

Dude is posting info clearly based on something he was told and I got the same news. Yall quick to try and shut someone down or say someone is trying to create "hype".

Dude is posting info clearly based on something he was told and I got the same news. Yall quick to try and shut someone down or say someone is trying to create "hype".

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

im saying

who the +%%+ is hyping on a message board with the same 100 users in a post, idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im giving you info to make sure yall dont miss out on pairs incase yall want them.

like i said, take it for what its worth, dont wanna believe me, dont cop, i hope yall have to pay x2 retail down the line.

im saying

who the +%%+ is hyping on a message board with the same 100 users in a post, idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im giving you info to make sure yall dont miss out on pairs incase yall want them.

like i said, take it for what its worth, dont wanna believe me, dont cop, i hope yall have to pay x2 retail down the line.

Originally Posted by bence23

orions and bordeaux are 2 different types of jordan.

no one lined up for orions, the orion was gonna be a "weekly" seller, the type of shoe thats gonna sell mon-fri to help fill a stores quota.

the bordeaux is a hyped release.

Originally Posted by bence23

orions and bordeaux are 2 different types of jordan.

no one lined up for orions, the orion was gonna be a "weekly" seller, the type of shoe thats gonna sell mon-fri to help fill a stores quota.

the bordeaux is a hyped release.

im saying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I heard the exact same thing about NTNY...way less pairs than originally anticipated.

im saying

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I heard the exact same thing about NTNY...way less pairs than originally anticipated.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Hype hype hype hype hype this is got damn GR for crying out loud - these will be available everywhere.

like cool grey 11s... oh.

dont worry guys you can cop them on sale
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Hype hype hype hype hype this is got damn GR for crying out loud - these will be available everywhere.

like cool grey 11s... oh.

dont worry guys you can cop them on sale
eyes.gif

roll.gif

GOT EM

It's one of those releases where a lot of old heads come out to grab pairs just off of nostalgia, happens time to time and when they're gone ppl are going to be scratching their heads. Better to have em now than pay more later is all AM87 is saying, not sure how that translates to hype.

roll.gif

GOT EM

It's one of those releases where a lot of old heads come out to grab pairs just off of nostalgia, happens time to time and when they're gone ppl are going to be scratching their heads. Better to have em now than pay more later is all AM87 is saying, not sure how that translates to hype.

Back
Top Bottom