MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Dude is posting info clearly based on something he was told and I got the same news. Yall quick to try and shut someone down or say someone is trying to create "hype".

im saying

who the +%%+ is hyping on a message board with the same 100 users in a post, idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im giving you info to make sure yall dont miss out on pairs incase yall want them.

like i said, take it for what its worth, dont wanna believe me, dont cop, i hope yall have to pay x2 retail down the line.
I heard the exact same thing about NTNY...way less pairs than originally anticipated.
yeah they right bence. my boy @ FNL said they only had 49 pairs....and people been callin askin like them like crazy so they will be openin at 7
yeah 49 pairs....you do the math

Originally Posted by NickEPockets

Dude is posting info clearly based on something he was told and I got the same news. Yall quick to try and shut someone down or say someone is trying to create "hype".

im saying

who the +%%+ is hyping on a message board with the same 100 users in a post, idiots
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

im giving you info to make sure yall dont miss out on pairs incase yall want them.

like i said, take it for what its worth, dont wanna believe me, dont cop, i hope yall have to pay x2 retail down the line.
I heard the exact same thing about NTNY...way less pairs than originally anticipated.
yeah they right bence. my boy @ FNL said they only had 49 pairs....and people been callin askin like them like crazy so they will be openin at 7
yeah 49 pairs....you do the math

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Hype hype hype hype hype this is got damn GR for crying out loud - these will be available everywhere.

like cool grey 11s... oh.

dont worry guys you can cop them on sale
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Hype hype hype hype hype this is got damn GR for crying out loud - these will be available everywhere.

like cool grey 11s... oh.

dont worry guys you can cop them on sale
eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

people dont like the truth.

i heard that champs 42nd is gettin less than 100 pairs for adults, that aint #%$$ for a store of their volume, so thats 100 pairs, minus the pairs for employees, plus who they have to take care of.

i heard that champs 42nd is gettin less than 100 pairs for adults, that aint #%$$ for a store of their volume, so thats 100 pairs, minus the pairs for employees, plus who they have to take care of.

I'mma go ahead and say what everyone else that HASN'T copped yet is feeling....hmmmhp DANG SATURDAY IS TAKING F-ING FOREVER TO GET HERE!!

-That is all

I'mma go ahead and say what everyone else that HASN'T copped yet is feeling....hmmmhp DANG SATURDAY IS TAKING F-ING FOREVER TO GET HERE!!

-That is all

Yea I feel u fam, u just trying to help out people on NT. The champs around my way only got 35 pairs, this champs never gets a large stock for any shoe including Jordan brand so I'm not surprised, on another note the Footlocker in the same mall did get a good amount of around 130 pairs.

Yea I feel u fam, u just trying to help out people on NT. The champs around my way only got 35 pairs, this champs never gets a large stock for any shoe including Jordan brand so I'm not surprised, on another note the Footlocker in the same mall did get a good amount of around 130 pairs.

How many of yall are really buying for yourself ? I'd bet 200 pairs will end up on Ebay with a quickness by Sunday

How many of yall are really buying for yourself ? I'd bet 200 pairs will end up on Ebay with a quickness by Sunday

Man BDIS you know Pembroke Lakes is going to be a problem... go to westfield nobody shops there as in they still have foams from every realease sitting overthere......

Man BDIS you know Pembroke Lakes is going to be a problem... go to westfield nobody shops there as in they still have foams from every realease sitting overthere......

GreatestGoliath wrote:

hmmm ..westfield u say... I'm gonna stop by Pembroke first ..lol if it's crazy then ..I'm out

GreatestGoliath wrote:

hmmm ..westfield u say... I'm gonna stop by Pembroke first ..lol if it's crazy then ..I'm out

for real i hate how ppl on this board r quick to call someone a hypebeast or saying that hyping stuff just cause they say a sneaker gonna sell out quick 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom