MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Dude is posting info clearly based on something he was told and I got the same news. Yall quick to try and shut someone down or say someone is trying to create "hype".

for real i hate how ppl on this board r quick to call someone a hypebeast or saying that hyping stuff just cause they say a sneaker gonna sell out quick 
mad.gif

Anybody who thinks these will last is crazy. On top of all the reg collectors, all these old Air Jordan Veterans are gonna crawl out to cop, plus God knows how many resellers, AND basically everyone on this thread is fueling the hype whether they want to or not... its inevitable. plus all the people who are gonna double cop..... I mean it's a really nice shoe its not astonishing.

Anybody who thinks these will last is crazy. On top of all the reg collectors, all these old Air Jordan Veterans are gonna crawl out to cop, plus God knows how many resellers, AND basically everyone on this thread is fueling the hype whether they want to or not... its inevitable. plus all the people who are gonna double cop..... I mean it's a really nice shoe its not astonishing.

I fail to believe these will sell like the cool greys. Y'all trying to compare a XI to a VII that nobody really likes outside of the shoe forums. I was 10 years old when this shoe came out and I can tell you right now that everybody their grand kids hated this shoe. I mean I may be wrong - but I doubt these will fly like most of y'all say.

I fail to believe these will sell like the cool greys. Y'all trying to compare a XI to a VII that nobody really likes outside of the shoe forums. I was 10 years old when this shoe came out and I can tell you right now that everybody their grand kids hated this shoe. I mean I may be wrong - but I doubt these will fly like most of y'all say.

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

51FN1Z0HQGL.jpg

51FN1Z0HQGL.jpg

I doubt these will sell like 11's I say maybe like one of the 13's. Flints maybe. Still in a very few places for maybe a week. I just advise don't sleep thinking they will be there tomorrow.

I doubt these will sell like 11's I say maybe like one of the 13's. Flints maybe. Still in a very few places for maybe a week. I just advise don't sleep thinking they will be there tomorrow.

SMH. these dudes going overboard. saying theyre gonna sell like the cool greys? FOH. don't compare ANY j to an 11... I'll be there way before the store opens regardless like always, but people are just ODing now..

I mean just going purely off the number of PAGES this ones only at 111, wc3s ended at like 250.  I agree with post above me..it will be a flint 13 type release.

SMH. these dudes going overboard. saying theyre gonna sell like the cool greys? FOH. don't compare ANY j to an 11... I'll be there way before the store opens regardless like always, but people are just ODing now..

I mean just going purely off the number of PAGES this ones only at 111, wc3s ended at like 250.  I agree with post above me..it will be a flint 13 type release.

Originally Posted by TheDragon

^^ this thread was broken up though. go look on page one. still wasnt at 250, but still

True. The other thread was like 22 pages or so.
I'm just talking !%!# because I'm tired of waiting for this shoe 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheDragon

^^ this thread was broken up though. go look on page one. still wasnt at 250, but still

True. The other thread was like 22 pages or so.
I'm just talking !%!# because I'm tired of waiting for this shoe 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom