MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

I'm glad that I a lot of people don't like these, I like the fact that this topic isn't like 100 pages. I like that a lot. It make it all the more sweeter to know that I will not have any trouble obtain THE sneaker that sparked it all for me (these and the black/hot red Air Windrunner LE)
pimp.gif

Co-sign

make that a triple cheeseburger.  Coppin...

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

I'm glad that I a lot of people don't like these, I like the fact that this topic isn't like 100 pages. I like that a lot. It make it all the more sweeter to know that I will not have any trouble obtain THE sneaker that sparked it all for me (these and the black/hot red Air Windrunner LE)
pimp.gif

Co-sign

make that a triple cheeseburger.  Coppin...

4 pair of these , 2 cment 3's, and 2 pair of Concords and I am done for good.....unless they drop the white cement 4....thank you JB!! Lol

4 pair of these , 2 cment 3's, and 2 pair of Concords and I am done for good.....unless they drop the white cement 4....thank you JB!! Lol

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32
What a way to jack a piiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccc
roll.gif
laugh.gif

as you can see I gave credit where credit is due. if they stole it from you,thats between you guys
laugh.gif

2 pairs of these. 1-2 pairs of cements. 2 pairs of playoffs. 2-3 pairs of concords....2011 looks good
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32
What a way to jack a piiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccccc
roll.gif
laugh.gif

as you can see I gave credit where credit is due. if they stole it from you,thats between you guys
laugh.gif

2 pairs of these. 1-2 pairs of cements. 2 pairs of playoffs. 2-3 pairs of concords....2011 looks good
glasses.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by Sdot73

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.
Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...
white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those
umm VII's >> XII's

and white and red XIII's were always da weakest color in that series.

i do agree to an extent the white/reds r the weakest OG CW...then again its a 13. 13s>>7's all day bro

n truthly majority of ppl thnk these r hideous. what would u thnk would sell faster. deez or the whte/red 13's 4rm a average consumers standpoint. be honest my dude. even alotta us thnk these r ugly

o n btw i personally like 12's>>7's imnot a big 7 fan 

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.
Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...
white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those
umm VII's >> XII's

i do agree to an extent the white/reds r the weakest OG CW...then again its a 13. 13s>>7's all day bro

n truthly majority of ppl thnk these r hideous. what would u thnk would sell faster. deez or the whte/red 13's 4rm a average consumers standpoint. be honest my dude. even alotta us thnk these r ugly

o n btw i personally like 12's>>7's imnot a big 7 fan 

when was the last release that wasnt atleast 150? d*mn shame. But I'll be copping these. But only 1 pair, as stated by UPandComing. 1-2 pair of III's, 2 pairs of XIII's and 2 pairs of XI's 2011 is smoking. Not to mention the blk/cement III's and the V's coming.

umm VII's >> XII's

false white and reds are mean the flins are the weakest. bordeaux i need you

when was the last release that wasnt atleast 150? d*mn shame. But I'll be copping these. But only 1 pair, as stated by UPandComing. 1-2 pair of III's, 2 pairs of XIII's and 2 pairs of XI's 2011 is smoking. Not to mention the blk/cement III's and the V's coming.

umm VII's >> XII's

false white and reds are mean the flins are the weakest. bordeaux i need you

White And Reds Were The Weakest In The OG XIII Series.....The Flints Were The Most Popular Of Any OG Colorway XIII.....With The White/Black/Red, Playoffs, And Black/Reds Being Very Close.....I Have Them All And I'd Wear The Chutneys Before White/Reds.

Back
Top Bottom