MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

must have definitely 
pimp.gif
....jammed!

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Flints were hot. Now.. I gotta agree with thebeast23. These are some Ugly shoes (bordeux VII's) But I'm coppin for nostalgia.

dont get me wrong. i personally always loved this shoe. its actually one of my fav 7's CW's bein that im not a big 7's fan neway. but most ppl i talk to thnk these r ugly

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Flints were hot. Now.. I gotta agree with thebeast23. These are some Ugly shoes (bordeux VII's) But I'm coppin for nostalgia.

dont get me wrong. i personally always loved this shoe. its actually one of my fav 7's CW's bein that im not a big 7's fan neway. but most ppl i talk to thnk these r ugly

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

Ey JB put these in a OG box while ya at it thanks
I'm starting to believe they are doing the whole "OG" box thing this year.  *Crosses Fingers* 
Or, maybe it's just a coincidence that the retros of these are releasing 
nerd.gif

30svktw.jpg

xlc8q9.png

vff1xc.jpg

33tpco1.png

"RUMORED" 

The quality maybe not be up there, but the nostalgia factor would definitely be there if they do give us the OG boxes. 

I'm starting to believe they are doing the whole "OG" box thing this year.  *Crosses Fingers* 
nerd.gif

30svktw.jpg

xlc8q9.png

vff1xc.jpg

33tpco1.png

"RUMORED" 

The quality maybe not be up there, but the nostalgia factor would definitely be there if they do give us the OG boxes. 

^^^ good predication,  I can definitely see that happening. that would be official if they did bring back the OG box wit those releases. 
pimp.gif

^^^ good predication,  I can definitely see that happening. that would be official if they did bring back the OG box wit those releases. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nerd.gif

30svktw.jpg

xlc8q9.png

vff1xc.jpg

33tpco1.png

"RUMORED" 

i have a good feeling the gon do that too. At least for OG CW's

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

nerd.gif

30svktw.jpg

xlc8q9.png

vff1xc.jpg

33tpco1.png

"RUMORED" 

i have a good feeling the gon do that too. At least for OG CW's

the og boxes sounds nice but what iam really hoping is the quality of the shoes itself  is superb
pimp.gif

the og boxes sounds nice but what iam really hoping is the quality of the shoes itself  is superb
pimp.gif

Heard somewhere the OG box thing is just for the IIIs because it's the 23rd anniversary since the IIIs originally came out back in '88. Would be nice if we got OG boxes for everything though.

Heard somewhere the OG box thing is just for the IIIs because it's the 23rd anniversary since the IIIs originally came out back in '88. Would be nice if we got OG boxes for everything though.

Back
Top Bottom