MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

White And Reds Were The Weakest In The OG XIII Series.....The Flints Were The Most Popular Of Any OG Colorway XIII.....With The White/Black/Red, Playoffs, And Black/Reds Being Very Close.....I Have Them All And I'd Wear The Chutneys Before White/Reds.

Originally Posted by niles187

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by maulrat

Originally Posted by Sdot73

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.
Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...
white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those
umm VII's >> XII's

and white and red XIII's were always da weakest color in that series.

false white and reds are mean the flins are the weakest. bordeaux i need you
no one believe you
laugh.gif

The Flints Were The Most Popular Of Any OG Colorway XIII..
yep.

will sell out first day, first time they're retroing this colorway in close to 20 years, people will want these and younger kids will catch up on the hype

yep....kinda like da griffey max..all da old heads came out in droves...youngins peeped da flow and they followed suit.
Wasn't the recent Charc IX release the first retro of those as well? They're still sitting. Unless VII>IX...
white n red 12's n white n red 13's were 1st retros too.....still on shelves...n VII's definitely aint better than those
umm VII's >> XII's

no one believe you
laugh.gif

yep.

Flints were hot. Now.. I gotta agree with thebeast23. These are some Ugly shoes (bordeux VII's) But I'm coppin for nostalgia.

Flints were hot. Now.. I gotta agree with thebeast23. These are some Ugly shoes (bordeux VII's) But I'm coppin for nostalgia.

how r yall gonna put the flints over the playoff XIII, wow go back under a rock!!! Bordeaux do kinda compare to the dmp raptors vii in a way but not really tho, dnt cry when ya'll miss out

how r yall gonna put the flints over the playoff XIII, wow go back under a rock!!! Bordeaux do kinda compare to the dmp raptors vii in a way but not really tho, dnt cry when ya'll miss out

Lol, this turned into the XIII thread. Anyways, I love the VII's but I can do without these. I know they're an OG colorway but I can't see myself in these.

Lol, this turned into the XIII thread. Anyways, I love the VII's but I can do without these. I know they're an OG colorway but I can't see myself in these.

The bordeauxs are legendary and a must grab. I will be getting myself a pair my ole lady a pair and my kids and pair. And if by chance these reach the outlet ill surely grab a few more pairs.

The bordeauxs are legendary and a must grab. I will be getting myself a pair my ole lady a pair and my kids and pair. And if by chance these reach the outlet ill surely grab a few more pairs.

no one believe you
laugh.gif

yep.

This guy hates the Flints so much, that's he's even bringing it into the Bordeaux VII thread.
roll.gif

These 7's are hot, but not everyone is going to think that.  But I wouldn't sleep on these either.

no one believe you
laugh.gif

yep.

This guy hates the Flints so much, that's he's even bringing it into the Bordeaux VII thread.
roll.gif

These 7's are hot, but not everyone is going to think that.  But I wouldn't sleep on these either.

umm VII's >> XII's

that i didnt bring the xiii into the vii's thread know what you talking about first
eyes.gif
. they should bump up the release for these vii
pimp.gif

umm VII's >> XII's

that i didnt bring the xiii into the vii's thread know what you talking about first
eyes.gif
. they should bump up the release for these vii
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom