MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

easiest purchase i have made in a while. I guess the shoe game in Little Rock isn't very good. Got to the mall 10 mins before they opened and only 2 people there. And one was looking for the Taxi Lows. Copped at finish line cause foot locker didnt even get any!!

easiest purchase i have made in a while. I guess the shoe game in Little Rock isn't very good. Got to the mall 10 mins before they opened and only 2 people there. And one was looking for the Taxi Lows. Copped at finish line cause foot locker didnt even get any!!

freezyfreeky wrote:

truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

i got my 2nd pair & used the $30 off no problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.

freezyfreeky wrote:

truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

i got my 2nd pair & used the $30 off no problem
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

ball at your own discretion. imo retro j's are not really performance based. many ppl buying these purchase them for nostalgic reasons and casual wear.

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Easy Cop.
This mite be the best pic of this shoe on the internet. 
Natural lighting allows me to see the near dead on similarities to the OG.

Ordering from NDC in 'T MINUS 10 seconds'.

$25 mark up from OGs is the only negative.

If ur going to retro the shoe, retro the price rite along with it
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RevTheJedi

Easy Cop.
This mite be the best pic of this shoe on the internet. 
Natural lighting allows me to see the near dead on similarities to the OG.

Ordering from NDC in 'T MINUS 10 seconds'.

$25 mark up from OGs is the only negative.

If ur going to retro the shoe, retro the price rite along with it
wink.gif

Easy cop, mall opened at 8 and only 7 of us were there.. Safe to say they will sit on the shelves for a few weeks

Easy cop, mall opened at 8 and only 7 of us were there.. Safe to say they will sit on the shelves for a few weeks

Only 4 people in line including me..myfault for crappy phone pics. Congrats to all NT FAM who got their pairs.

Just need the Hares to complete the VII's Archives...
f8835925ef03357e18ee7b103a7444650358eff.pjpg

Bonus *
1992 & 93' NBA All-Star game..
f72254be883441dd7553561610d95756884c04a.pjpg

Only 4 people in line including me..myfault for crappy phone pics. Congrats to all NT FAM who got their pairs.

Just need the Hares to complete the VII's Archives...
f8835925ef03357e18ee7b103a7444650358eff.pjpg

Bonus *
1992 & 93' NBA All-Star game..
f72254be883441dd7553561610d95756884c04a.pjpg

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

eastbay is horrible i wouldnt buy ANYTHING from those scumbags......NDC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eastgay

how is eastbay so horrible?

ebay and NDC both crash on releases
laugh.gif

Why is everyone saying they got a pair with the exact tongue they wanted?
laugh.gif

I know the tongues come in different variations, but is it really a big deal..the shoe looks good..point blank.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom