MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.

Great pic dude
wink.gif

right click: save as:

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

I spent many days at this hoop as a youngster.  I remember rocking these J’s, my first pair ever, pretending to be the man himself.  My shoe collection has now come full circle.

Great pic dude
wink.gif

right click: save as:

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Originally Posted by Dc30

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!

[h2]Customers Who Bought Related Items Also Bought[/h2]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

Originally Posted by Dc30

Shirt could be a little darker...but I forgot I had it...finally some J's to go with it! Now if only this NJ weather would cooperate!

[h2]Customers Who Bought Related Items Also Bought[/h2]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Was going to stay up for these but I got tired around 10. Went to bed and woke up around 1:30. I said wth and went to check eastbay. Put my size 12 in cart and went to checkout with no problem. Since there was no "line" I put a pair in my cart for my son, and proceded to check out with no problems. Easy realease for me.

Was going to stay up for these but I got tired around 10. Went to bed and woke up around 1:30. I said wth and went to check eastbay. Put my size 12 in cart and went to checkout with no problem. Since there was no "line" I put a pair in my cart for my son, and proceded to check out with no problems. Easy realease for me.

I for one love the eastbay timer, despite having to stay up later. I had to wait 45 ins for the cements and 1hour 15 mins for the playoff xiii, but had no problems purchasing them.

I for one love the eastbay timer, despite having to stay up later. I had to wait 45 ins for the cements and 1hour 15 mins for the playoff xiii, but had no problems purchasing them.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray
   The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).
I am sorry to hear you had issues with those releases with us.  With extremely limited launches like the Grinch's, it really does comes down to luck, but we did have an issue with our phone system the morning they launched causing people that called in early to miss out.  Everyone and their mother were trying to get the Cool Grey's.  But not being able to get the Flint's or the Cement 3's... hmmm. 

If you keep getting check out timers at 45 minutes or more when you first check out, I would recommend trying to call your order in right when they release.  I am not sure when you normally call in for releases, but if you call in right at 12 AM ET or a little before that, you should have no problem grabbing a general release shoe.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

eastbay... i have choice words... but i believe my luck to have more to do with it than otherwise.

Right when the ticker hits zero... i haven't been able to buy the last 5 or so major releases.

The last marquee jordan release i was able to buy from them were the varsity reds.

It's frustrating because i've been buying from you guys since the mid 90's and i guess the
younger chodes are just quicker on the draw.

*changes Depends*
Which major releases did you not get that you were trying for? 

EastbayRep - Ray
   The last few from recent memory that i recall having to deal with the timer and
system overload (i.e. 45 minute waits... that then transitions to 1 1/2... then ultimate
letdown because they've sold out - this applies to phone transactions as well) were
the Flints, Cool Grey's, Grinch Kobe's and the Cement 3's (yeah, even the cement
3's).
I am sorry to hear you had issues with those releases with us.  With extremely limited launches like the Grinch's, it really does comes down to luck, but we did have an issue with our phone system the morning they launched causing people that called in early to miss out.  Everyone and their mother were trying to get the Cool Grey's.  But not being able to get the Flint's or the Cement 3's... hmmm. 

If you keep getting check out timers at 45 minutes or more when you first check out, I would recommend trying to call your order in right when they release.  I am not sure when you normally call in for releases, but if you call in right at 12 AM ET or a little before that, you should have no problem grabbing a general release shoe.  Hope this helps you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

Anyone going to ball in these? Wore them around the house and VIIs dont seem like they would perform well on the court

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

My goodness.  The Ed Hardy guy is just getting torn up.  Leave the dude alone.  He likes what he wears.  That is all that matters.  Do I think its cool. NO. but hardly worth giving the guy the business because I don't like it or think its cheesy. Sheesh, for all I know, guy would probably think my lame-o jordan sweats and a t-shirt are cheesy and  "unimaginative".

Point is, we're all grown ups here.  Lets act like it and not be ripping folks for what they like to wear, matching or not, cheesy or plain, its all good.  Just be glad we got clothes on our backs.

Aside from that, most "regular" non shoe heads would think we're all idiots for buying so many ridiculously colored (i.e. Bordeauxs) shoes. Right?  To each their own. Much love Jordan Fam
truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

My goodness.  The Ed Hardy guy is just getting torn up.  Leave the dude alone.  He likes what he wears.  That is all that matters.  Do I think its cool. NO. but hardly worth giving the guy the business because I don't like it or think its cheesy. Sheesh, for all I know, guy would probably think my lame-o jordan sweats and a t-shirt are cheesy and  "unimaginative".

Point is, we're all grown ups here.  Lets act like it and not be ripping folks for what they like to wear, matching or not, cheesy or plain, its all good.  Just be glad we got clothes on our backs.

Aside from that, most "regular" non shoe heads would think we're all idiots for buying so many ridiculously colored (i.e. Bordeauxs) shoes. Right?  To each their own. Much love Jordan Fam
truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

Originally Posted by KMNewark

These are selling pretty well over here in north jersey..... most stores are sold out

QFTMFT. I was moving since 9:30 and it was like they never released in NJ. Elizabeth, Orange, Downtown Newark= A Wrap. I just ordered of NDC. Hopefully that goes through.

Originally Posted by KMNewark

These are selling pretty well over here in north jersey..... most stores are sold out

QFTMFT. I was moving since 9:30 and it was like they never released in NJ. Elizabeth, Orange, Downtown Newark= A Wrap. I just ordered of NDC. Hopefully that goes through.

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Bought 2 pairs today after contacting two stores that didn't have my size left. Would wear them today but it looks like its gonna rain.
tired.gif
May need to get another pair or two down the line - this is my favorite shoe of all-time and I'm glad to have these again! I even saved my og box for this moment.
pimp.gif
Wow... two more?

You are a big fan.

I was skeptical about doubling up... but i don't "plan" on buying anymore
shoes until June *which is when i usually trim my split ends*

Glad everybody is getting theirs.

*humps couch*

The Bordeaux were my very first pair of Jordans. My sister's boyfriend (RIP) took me to NJ to get them. Got them back when I was in 8th grade and had them until the 10th grade. Waited too long for these. Will be worn down to the ground!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Victory

Bought 2 pairs today after contacting two stores that didn't have my size left. Would wear them today but it looks like its gonna rain.
tired.gif
May need to get another pair or two down the line - this is my favorite shoe of all-time and I'm glad to have these again! I even saved my og box for this moment.
pimp.gif
Wow... two more?

You are a big fan.

I was skeptical about doubling up... but i don't "plan" on buying anymore
shoes until June *which is when i usually trim my split ends*

Glad everybody is getting theirs.

*humps couch*

The Bordeaux were my very first pair of Jordans. My sister's boyfriend (RIP) took me to NJ to get them. Got them back when I was in 8th grade and had them until the 10th grade. Waited too long for these. Will be worn down to the ground!
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom