MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by poloBIMMER

eastbay is horrible i wouldnt buy ANYTHING from those scumbags......NDC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> eastgay

how is eastbay so horrible?

ebay and NDC both crash on releases
laugh.gif

Why is everyone saying they got a pair with the exact tongue they wanted?
laugh.gif

I know the tongues come in different variations, but is it really a big deal..the shoe looks good..point blank.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I Think i maybe the only person not feeling these. this was a quick pass for me
I don't like these either.  I much prefer the black/red, cardinal, and hares over these.

I don't like these either.  I much prefer the black/red, cardinal, and hares over these.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

QFT. 

Originally Posted by Regal Black

QFT. 

I usually ignore u guys when u say size down because I have wide feet but u were right. These do fit big. Should have gotten a 10.5 but oh well. Love the shoes. Just wish they would have let me use my coupon

I usually ignore u guys when u say size down because I have wide feet but u were right. These do fit big. Should have gotten a 10.5 but oh well. Love the shoes. Just wish they would have let me use my coupon

so the popular sizes are gone from eastbay/nike.com

majority of spots are so out, i know of 7 stores that had different stock between 12 - 90 pairs that sold out within an hour.

but these will sit and go on sale? hmm......

so the popular sizes are gone from eastbay/nike.com

majority of spots are so out, i know of 7 stores that had different stock between 12 - 90 pairs that sold out within an hour.

but these will sit and go on sale? hmm......

Got my pair for $95 flat.  No tax plus a $25 gift card and they let me use the $30 off a $100 purchase
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TWNTY8

still a FSR on NDC

wonder if this has to do with swoosh not letting they employees use the discount and the 1 pair limit.

its pretty cool seeing my favorite jordan and colorway of all time(tied with the black/cement IV) being widely available. got my size 12 today with 30 off. nobody was in the store. gonna get another pair on may 1st with the second 30 off coupon they mailed me.

Got my pair for $95 flat.  No tax plus a $25 gift card and they let me use the $30 off a $100 purchase
pimp.gif

still a FSR on NDC

wonder if this has to do with swoosh not letting they employees use the discount and the 1 pair limit.

its pretty cool seeing my favorite jordan and colorway of all time(tied with the black/cement IV) being widely available. got my size 12 today with 30 off. nobody was in the store. gonna get another pair on may 1st with the second 30 off coupon they mailed me.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

still a FSR on NDC

8 - 11.5 is sold out on NDC

Originally Posted by NobleKane

still a FSR on NDC

8 - 11.5 is sold out on NDC

This is a hate it or love it shoe. I don't do this very often but shoutout to JB for bringing my childhood Jordans back out after nearly two decades...damn I'm getting old.
laugh.gif

This is a hate it or love it shoe. I don't do this very often but shoutout to JB for bringing my childhood Jordans back out after nearly two decades...damn I'm getting old.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

freezyfreeky wrote:

truths.
don't listen to these clowns Dc30, do you.

my local footlocker didn't let me use the 30 and neither did the footaction my brother went to. also called 2 other footlockers looking for a td sz for my son and they said no 30 for 2 weeks even on those. nazis.
luckily my local one will stock locate them and let me use the discount as soon as they come in. what a hassle.

but fortunately i got the tongues i was looking for.
xo14cp.jpg

i got my 2nd pair & used the $30 off no problem
laugh.gif
uuuhhh, congrats for being better than me i guess. didn't realize how funny it was that others didn't get to save some money like you did. that's super cool!!!                                                
indifferent.gif

congrats to everyone who was able to get their pair for discount or otherwise.

Originally Posted by flores

Why is everyone saying they got a pair with the exact tongue they wanted?
laugh.gif

I know the tongues come in different variations, but is it really a big deal..the shoe looks good..point blank.
pimp.gif
i wanted tongues w/ more yellow as opposed to the dark ones with mostly blue or bordeaux in them.
to each his own.

Back
Top Bottom