MN World Premier: Air Jordan "Bordeaux" VII 2011 VIA Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Here's a pic of my tongues, nothing really EPIC. This was the only size 11, I'm happy. My local FTL in Charleston SC got 18 pairs and only have 5 left. That's a really good day down here.

I'm glad the tongues on my pairs are not wrinkled like that

Originally Posted by ocsthrowdest

i passed as well , i plan on picking up in a week or two when i get funds together, i just hope reseller prices dont go insane.

190 right now, I'd cop em now if you can, just in case the price goes up. BUT be careful cause you may overpay aka like WC 3s, those were going for like 240 on rd, then now they're like 170ish on eBay.  I dont think that will happen to Bordeauxs....what got me was that there were no OGs on eBay, back in 05,06 I'd be on there everyday just looking for some OG Bordeauxs.

Here's a pic of my tongues, nothing really EPIC. This was the only size 11, I'm happy. My local FTL in Charleston SC got 18 pairs and only have 5 left. That's a really good day down here.

Originally Posted by kxtreme83

Yeah man I guess from being laced up tight in the box?

Yea they laced these suckers up so damn tight in the box

Yea they laced these suckers up so damn tight in the box

I always wear 10.5, if not an 11. My footlocker only a 10 and an 11. I went with the 10s. The 11's were huge. Not one of my favorite J's but they are HOT when you have them on. Easy pickup for me!

I always wear 10.5, if not an 11. My footlocker only a 10 and an 11. I went with the 10s. The 11's were huge. Not one of my favorite J's but they are HOT when you have them on. Easy pickup for me!

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

yup, i believe for most people its half size down. if i wear kobe 8.5 its VERY tight but these in 8 fit like a glove

Originally Posted by MVPTP3

yup, i believe for most people its half size down. if i wear kobe 8.5 its VERY tight but these in 8 fit like a glove

Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop, was fortunate enough to get the last pair at the spot I went to, didnt feel like driving all morning looking for them. And these do run big. Thanks to the homie MJAD for hooking me up with that info...On to the Griffs...

Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop, was fortunate enough to get the last pair at the spot I went to, didnt feel like driving all morning looking for them. And these do run big. Thanks to the homie MJAD for hooking me up with that info...On to the Griffs...

Those "green tongues" back there def looked photoshoped, prob some kid trying to get his e-props

Anyway, hope everyone who was after these managed to cop their pairs successfully

I'll prob get a pair on Monday or Tues ....no rush when you live in the UK
laugh.gif

Those "green tongues" back there def looked photoshoped, prob some kid trying to get his e-props

Anyway, hope everyone who was after these managed to cop their pairs successfully

I'll prob get a pair on Monday or Tues ....no rush when you live in the UK
laugh.gif

Lot of people saying they run big, but I think they run true. How do you guys wear your shoes? I hate it when my toes push up against the front of the toebox.

Lot of people saying they run big, but I think they run true. How do you guys wear your shoes? I hate it when my toes push up against the front of the toebox.

Back
Top Bottom